Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Friday, June 26, 2009

Joong Joong Taiwan Interview




Video Credit: Hoonfami



Chinese to English translation by ShirBo a.ka.
shirbugurl21

Say Hi to fans in Taiwan
Hi Taiwan Fans. I'm SS501s Leader Kim Hyun Joong. Very happy to see everyone.

Introduce Yourself
My responsibility is SS501's leader. I want to hurry and see Taiwanese fans.

How do you feel going to Taiwan for the first time?
Because it's my first time meeting fans in Taiwan, I want to try perform my best for everyone. And if they can listen our newest album, I wish everyone can listen to it.

How do you maintain your energy level with such full schedule?
First, I usually don't get enough sleep, so I sleep on the car traveling between interviews/appearances. And, I have to shower before I go to sleep. Go to sleep after showering is good for the body.

You have visited many countries in Asia. What are your impressions of girls from each country?
We've been to Japan, China, and Thailand. Even though this is our first visit to Taiwan, the girls' style from each country is different. I am very curious what Taiwanese girls are like. Looking forward to it.

What is your personality like off screen?
My personality off screen is generous and optimistic.

What are your future plans after shooting "Boys Over Flower"?
I did think about starring in another drama or movie, and there are many invitations right now. I want to choose and see if there is a project that fits. But right now, the most important is the Asia Tour. I want to complete the tour successfully.

Have you watched Taiwan's version of Boys Over Flower?
Taiwan version is called 'Meteor Garden". I have watched Taiwan version of Meteor Garden and have seen Taiwan's F4 performance. I have seen Vanness' performance in Japan.

Have you seen the performance of Taiwan versions Ji Hoo?
I think the actor (Vic) played Ji Hoo in Taiwan version acted really well and was very similar to the original comics character. He also have gentle eyes.

Introduce the SS501 members
SS501 have 5 members: Me, YS, KJ, JM, HJB. Our songs style is mainly dance, but not only dance. We also have slow and mid-tempo songs that we can perform. Idol group.

Do you know how to speak Chinese?
The line in (BOF) drama "You are pretty", "Please buy an ice cream" and "Korea"...that's about it "Hi everyone"

The Following are quick responses:
Your Interest: Guitar and dance. During breaks/rests, I often practice.

Thing that you hate the most: insects and birds species are what I hate the most

Which SS501 song do you recommend the most: I think SS501 songs are good. Of course, I wish everyone will like them. I think our new songs are very good.

Expertise: Singing and Dancing

Motto: Life is only once (You only live once)

Nickname: Puppy, cow

How would you like others to call you: I dont really notice what name people call me by

What animal would you resemble yourself as: .this...LION

Introduce family members: grandmother, dad, mom, and older brother all live together [liezle : click HERE to see Kim Hyun Joong's family portrait]

Idol: Seo Tai Ji. He is my most idolize celebrity

What type of girls do you like: Generous and direct girls

Which body part are you most satisfied with: Eyes

What is something you must do before going to bed: I have to shower

Your Merit: No matter how difficult the situation I'm faced with I will try to conquer it and stand up again

Ways to de-stress: meet up with friends, drink a little whiskey together, or else travel, this is what I wish

What you must bring in your bag: I-Pod, contact lenses, wallet, cellphone. That's about it

What kind of men is the most handsome: men who usually just be themselves and often show their enthusiasm are very attractive men

A habit that you have to get rid of: There's a lot of habit that I need to get rid of. During the shooting of BOF, I finally corrected the way I hold chopsticks. But after the drama ended, I didnt put much thought into it and went back to holding chopsticks the wrong way.

The thing that you tried your best (most focus) to do: My career, work
Favorite Color: Black

3 wishes: overall, not only asia, global universal level singer. Next is gather all the fans in korea and around the world for a free concert. After that live a normal
happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)