Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Chapter 27

Note:

Stephanie's and James Dinner night wasn't the same day as Hyun Joong and Hwang BO's conversation. The dinner night happened actually the NEXT DAY.


Scene: @ the SS501 House


JM: Did they went out of the house?

KJ: I think sooo.... Hyung Jun-shii, go check if they did.

HJB: I'm still eating~~~

KJ: Palii~~

HJB: ( took the bowl of food with him...while he went to go check, if they really did went out... ) Yup, they did.

JM: I feel like something is really about to happened.

Note: Both Umma's are really feeling the same thing.. that something is about to happen.



Scene: @ Joong Joong and Hwang BO's conversation


HJ: ( Collecting all the courage he could get, and before he could even start telling her the truth.. he took a deep breath first... ) Noona, I've always wanted to tell you this... But I couldn't find the right time nor found out about it til the moment I was about to give up.

HB: What are you talking about Joongie-ah?

HJ: Please wait, lemme me finish.. You want to know the reason why right? then let me tell you... Noona, I didn't know how special you were to me... not until I knew someone could actually take you away from me easily. I thought I would have been satisfied to just hear you on the phone, and even just to see you once in awhile.. but I was wrong.. knowing that someone can snatch you away from me in a blink of an eye, made me realize how much you really mean to me, and how important you have been in my life. All this time I've known you, and didn't even realized how much my feelings have grown towards you.... I don't want to lose you...

HB: Nobody is stealing me away from you.. what are you talking about?

HJ: Your saying that... because you still don't know...

HB: Know about what Hyung joong-ah?



Scene: James calling Hyun Joong


( James was confused that night, and wanted to talk to somebody.... so he took his phone and called Hyun Joong... But the boy wasn't picking up since his bag was left at the house. )

James: Aisssh, sincha... I really need him right now.. Wait~~ I should just go to their house..
( James went, and before reaching the house.... he saw Hwang BO and Hyun Joong talking...)

James: Wait, is that Hyun Joong-shi and Hwang BO? ( Because of his high curiosity... he went to go park the car, and went up closer to where he could hear their conversation. )


Note: Aigoo, someone was trained to be a stalker.



Scene: Joong Joong and Hwang BO's conversation


HJ: Know about the whole situation...

HB: What is it? that I don't know?

( James suddenly pops out.... )

James: That I've always loved you Hwang BO, and you were the only reason why I came back to Korea.

HJ: ( Shocked... ) Hyung~~~~

HB: ( Shocked... ) James~~ what are you doing here?

James: I want to marry you Hwang BO, and that's why I'm here...

( HJ couldn't believe what he was hearing, and grab Hwang BO's arm like she was a property of his... )

HB: what? I thought you said.... Your INLOVE with Steph?

HJ: What are you guys talking about.

James: I do, I just wanna SHAKEN this little boy a bit out here...

HB: OMG, I swear... I just wanna HIT you right now.

( HJ who was still confused of what's going on....yelled out. )

HJ: Can the both of you stop talking, and please explain to me what's going on out here?

( James and HB were startled from the boy. )

HB: James-shii I'll let you do the honor of explaining it to him.

James: OK, it was true... that I did have feelings for Hwang BO-shii, but I found out and figured out about the relationship between the both of you.. So I confessed to her, since I didn't wanna regret it in the end... but ended up getting REJECTED by her. Gossh, that sounded twice as hurt by saying it myself. But anyways.... yeaaah... I realized that Hwang Bo wasn't really meant for me Hyun Joong- shi... She was meant for you.... and I'm meant for someone else, and just like you... it took me awhile to realized it too.

HJ: Aissssh, sincha~~ you scared me there Hyung... I was about to HIT you...

James: You should have looked at the expression you had on your face when I said I wanted to marry her, and you even grab her immediately... Oh look~~ your still even holding on to her like she's your property...

HJ: Looked down, and saw his HANDS having the tight grip onto Hwang Bo's arms... and he let go.

HB: Oh so your gonna let me go now?

HJ: Aniya ( grabs her back, and wrapped her around onto his warmth body. ) your staying right here.

James: Ahhh~~ you guys are eyesore

HB: Sooo have you decided to how you gonna CONFESS to Steph?

HJ: and why are you here?

James: That's exactly why I'm here, coz I need your help kiddo...

HJ: Mine? Shouldn't I be the one going to you for help?

James: Pleaseeeee, I really need help on this.... and why were you guys talking around at this area?

HJ: Well, you know that we can't be seen... Sincha you never think...

James: Ahh~~ Smart, see I wasn't wrong on coming towards you for help.

( HB who was just amused by the conversation with the two...instead of stopping them, she couldn't stop laughing and let the two argue with each other. )



Scene: James and Steph meeting up.....


Steph: Mianhae, I got stuck in traffic

James: I just got here too, not to long ago.


Note: Psssssh, she wasn't stuck in traffic.. Actually she was stuck at home... picking out what outfit to wear. Ha ha ha....


Steph: Oh ok good. Did you order already?

James: Yup, I ordered for me and you already... and I got your favorite, of course. ( smiled )

Steph: Wow, I'm surprised you still remember what I like... you must be really needing my help.

James: Of course, I only have spent half of my lifetime with you...

( When James said that... Stephanie's heart was beating so fast... )

Steph: Yeahh, lucky me right? Getting stuck with you... ( She actually meant... Getting stuck of loving him... )

James: Hahaha, from all people.... you and HB knows me IN AND OUT.. specially you.. since we're always been together.

Steph: Yaaaah, we have.. but when you came back.. you totally forgot that your other HALF is still alive.

James: Aniya~~~ I thought we have talked about this already? Didn't I apologize enough?

Steph: - silents - ( Looking somewhere else.. )

James: ( Puppy face... ) Stephanie-shiiii~~ sincha? do you want me to kneel down and ask for your forgiveness? coz I would certainly do it.. ( Pretending, that he was about to do it... )

Note: What's up with these guys? they surely know how to make faces, and try to use the cuteness in their own advantage... XD

Steph: Aniya aniya~~

James: Sooo am I forgiven then?

Steph: Yeah, since I don't want to get embarrass out here.

James: Hahahaha~~

Steph: Anyways, why did you need help for?

James: ( Clearing his throat... ) Well, for all people.. I want you to be the first one to know...

Steph: About what? ( Anticipating.. )

James: You know that I've been liking Hye Jung-shiii, since what? like forever right? Well, remember I told you.. I went overseas, because I wanted to forget about her? But I was wrong Steph... I couldn't forget about her.

( Stephanie couldn't believe what she was hearing... but stayed strong... )

Steph: ( control yourself... don't breakdown.. ) Why not? Why can't you forget about her? ( Sudden serious voice.. )

James: I asked that myself for a million times already, but still couldn't find an ANSWER. But when I asked myself why I love her? I got more than a million reason to give myself. I came back specially to have her... I never saw and felt this way before to anybody....

( Stephanie couldn't hold it anymore, and tears started flowing in her cheeks... )

James: Steph, are you ok?

Steph: Noooo~~ I'm not OK....

James: What's going Steph? why are you acting like this? ( Looking around, coz people were starting to stare at them. )

( Steph walked out of the restaurant...but James went to go follow her... )

James: Steph, stopp.. ( Caught her hands... ) What's wrong?

Steph: You wanna know what's wrong? it's you James...

James: ME? wait... ME?

Steph: Yesss, you.... All this time..... I was always there for you, but not even an inch of your attention James.. Never you have turned your back once and saw me... even my presences was never appreciated.... not even that.... It's always have been Hwang BO this, and Hwang BO that... I can never be good enough for you... I really envy her... for EVERYTHING! But I can never hate her.... because she's someone really precious to you... But hearing all this from you? It's just too much for me... ( Running Away.... )

James: Stephh.... wait~~~

Note: OOHHHMAAAAHGAYD~~~ James I freakin hate you... How could you do this to STEPH? your sooo insensitive.... soooo clueless... soooo selfishhh Uggghhh~~ I just simply hate him right now.... If I were steph? I would have slapped the shiiiz out of his face.



Scene:
James and Stephanies Confrontation CONTINUATION.


James: Can you stop running away from me? You didn't even let me finish what I was about to say inside the Restaurant.

Steph: Like what you said wasn't enough to hurt me.

( James grabbed steph in her waist and kissed her passionately.... and Steph was to shocked of what was going on just stayed quite and couldn't able to speak. )


James: If you just let me finished earlier.... you could have heard the story.. about how stupid I was for not noticing you from the start... and how fool I could be to let you slip away in my eyes this time around.

Steph: But what about those things you said earlier...

Flashback:

James: You know that I've been liking Hye Jung-shiii, since what? like forever right? Well, remember I told you.. I went overseas, because I wanted to forget about her? But I was wrong Steph... I couldn't forget about her.

James: I asked that myself for a million times already, but still couldn't find an ANSWER. But when I asked myself why I love her? I got more than a million reason to give myself. I came back specially to have her... I never saw and felt this way before to anybody....

Flashback scene ended....

James: Yes, those were all true steph... but I thought of it... The reason why I couldn't forget about Hwang Bo? was because of youuuu.... The reason why I loved her, was because of youuuu... The reason why I came back was initially her, but now its ABOUT YOU! I realized that Hwang BO is my past love.... and now I came to realized that your my PRESENT love steph... and I would love to make a future with you, if you would marry me?

( Steph kissed him on the cheeks and whispered onto his ears.. I couldn't say NO could I? )

James: NOPE! and it's not a multiple choice either... so you can only answer me with a YES.


to be continued....



Note: The next chapter would be my last and final ONE :)

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh when james popped up and asked the marriage question i nearly banged my face to my keyboard!!!!

    i love possesive hyunjoong and im so happy james + steph are now happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, I'm glad too.... I made sure STEPH get's her HAPPY ending... and now.. I'm off to a mission to make our MAIN COUPLE get their HAPPY ending.. But they already did.. I just need a closing about the TWO of them. :D

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)