Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Friday, June 26, 2009

Chapter 26

Scene: James and Stephanie's conversation over the phone.


James: Stephy-shiii, are you free later?

Steph: Yeah, why? are you going to ask me on a date?

James: Hahahaha, you always have that funny side of you.. like always.

Steph: You think I'm joking? Hahaha, anyways.. what's up?

James: Well, I need a girls opinion... and you know Hye Jung-shii better than I do.

Steph: ( Wait, isn't Hwang bo yang's birthday coming up? is that why he needs my opinion? His prolly gonna buy something for her.. and surprise her with it..this is sooo his style.) Ahhhh, I see... YOU want me to help you right?

James: Yup, you absolutely read my mind stephy.

Steph: Araso Araso, but you have to treat me for DINNER! and I take it as a DATE. Araso?

James: FINE, anyways... I can't wait to share this with you...

Steph: Are you really that excited for this?

James: Yup, I have never been excited in my whole entire life.


Note: What is JAMES really planning on doing?



Scene: HB @ the young masters house.



HB: [ Knock Knock Knock ] ( Got the keys from her purse.... ) Annyeong~~~

( Nobody was answering, since everyone left for an activity. The young masters left like an 1hr ago before she even came. )

HB: I even came extra early today, and his not even home? Aissssh! Mannn~~ that guy really has a good radar, did he really left early coz he knew I'm coming? I should call him.... Wait~~ I shouldn't... I'll just wait til they comeback home. that way.. he can't avoid me. Perfect!

( HB unnie did the service, and even cooked a special dish for the boys. )


Scene: SS501 coming back home.


( First ones to enter the house was Jung Min, followed by HJB... )

HBJ: Ahhhh~~ something smells good.... ( Sniffing... ) Noona?

JM: What's today?

HBJ: Oh yeaah... today is service cleaning day? ( Both looked at each other and looked back... )

KJ: What's with your faces? have you seen a ghost?

( YS and HJ were talking from behind, and came in last. But right when HJ looked up after taking off his shoes....)

HB: Welcome back my young masters....

( JM, KJ, HJB and YS in unison... greeted HB backed... while HJ was stuck like a statue, and couldn't able to MOVE. Not even a blink of an eye... the guy was completely attached into the area he was standing.)

HB: You guys must be tired... I cooked some food, and it's already set on the table. Just go ahead and grab some before it gets cold.

HJB: Yaaaaaay~~~ ( first one to left the area... while HJ was still in the same spot...couldn't able to move himself. )

JM: Yaaaa~~ your too excited... ( Followed Maknae to the kitchen area...)

KJ: ( Looking @ HB and looking behind him... were he saw his hyung's unblinkable eyes... ) Hey, wait up....

( YS who was standing next to HJ...pats his hyung on the shoulder, and joined the others in the kitchen. )

YS: I want some too~~~

Note: Hahaha, hubby don't worry.. I'll cook for you...do you want me to feed you? ROFL! I'll do anything for my otter prince. :P



Scene: Hwang Bo and Joong Joong's conversation


HB: How was your activity today?

( HJ who seemed to be snapping out of his senses already... answered his noona. )

HJ: It was ok... simply tiring, but it was OK. How come noona is still here?

HB: Actually I was here, since this morning...

HJ: ( Shocked.. ) Sincharo? Wae?

HB: Well, I think you already know why...

HJ: Do you wanna take a walk outside?

HB: Uhmmm, sure?

( HJ and HB putting their shoes back, and left the house for a walk... )

HB: Sooooo? are you going to tell me now? Or your gonna try to get yourself a way out it again?

HJ: Aniyaaa~~~~

HB: So let me hear it then? the reason why you had to lie.

HJ: Do you really wanna hear it?

HB: Of course I do.... Don't you think I have the right to know?


Scene: James and Steph meeting up.....


Steph:
Mianhae, I got stuck in traffic

James: I just got here too, not to long ago.


Note: Psssssh, she wasn't stuck in traffic.. Actually she was stuck at home... picking out what outfit to wear. Ha ha ha....


Steph: Oh ok good. Did you order already?

James: Yup, I ordered for me and you already... and I got your favorite, of course. ( smiled )

Steph: Wow, I'm surprised you still remember what I like... you must be really needing my help.

James: Of course, I only have spent half of my lifetime with you...

( When James said that... Stephanie's heart was beating so fast... )

Steph: Yeahh, lucky me right? Getting stuck with you... ( She actually meant... Getting stuck of loving him... )

James: Hahaha, from all people.... you and HB knows me IN AND OUT.. specially you.. since we're always been together.

Steph: Yaaaah, we have.. but when you came back.. you totally forgot that your other HALF is still alive.

James: Aniya~~~ I thought we have talked about this already? Didn't I apologize enough?

Steph: - silents - ( Looking somewhere else.. )

James: ( Puppy face... ) Stephanie-shiiii~~ sincha? do you want me to kneel down and ask for your forgiveness? coz I would certainly do it.. ( Pretending, that he was about to do it... )

Note: What's up with these guys? they surely know how to make faces, and try to use the cuteness in their own advantage... XD

Steph: Aniya aniya~~

James: Sooo am I forgiven then?

Steph: Yeah, since I don't want to get embarrass out here.

James: Hahahaha~~

Steph: Anyways, why did you need help for?

James: ( Clearing his throat... ) Well, for all people.. I want you to be the first one to know...

Steph: About what? ( Anticipating.. )

James: You know that I've been liking Hye Jung-shiii, since what? like forever right? Well, remember I told you.. I went overseas, because I wanted to forget about her? But I was wrong Steph... I couldn't forget about her.

( Stephanie couldn't believe what she was hearing... but stayed strong... )

Steph: ( control yourself... don't breakdown.. ) Why not? Why can't you forget about her? ( Sudden serious voice.. )

James: I asked that myself for a million times already, but still couldn't find an ANSWER. But when I asked myself why I love her? I got more than a million reason to give myself. I came back specially to have her... I never saw and felt this way before to anybody....

( Stephanie couldn't hold it anymore, and tears started flowing in her cheeks... )

James: Steph, are you ok?

Steph: Noooo~~ I'm not OK....

James: What's going Steph? why are you acting like this? ( Looking around, coz people were starting to stare at them. )

( Steph walked out of the restaurant...but James went to go follow her... )

James: Steph, stopp.. ( Caught her hands... ) What's wrong?

Steph: You wanna know what's wrong? it's you James...

James: ME? wait... ME?

Steph: Yesss, you.... All this time..... I was always there for you, but not even an inch of your attention James.. Never you have turned your back once and saw me... even my presences was never appreciated.... not even that.... It's always have been Hwang BO this, and Hwang BO that... I can never be good enough for you... I really envy her... for EVERYTHING! But I can never hate her.... because she's someone really precious to you... But hearing all this from you? It's just too much for me... ( Running Away.... )

James: Stephh.... wait~~~

Note: OOHHHMAAAAHGAYD~~~ James I freakin hate you... How could you do this to STEPH? your sooo insensitive.... soooo clueless... soooo selfishhh Uggghhh~~ I just simply hate him right now.... If I were steph? I would have slapped the shiiiz out of his face.

5 comments:

  1. Jawacy!!!! I love you tons for updating again. I'm glad we finally see the Steph/James confrontation, and the HB/HJ one is bout to come up soon. I'm excited...like really...I'd show you if I can. haha. absolutely loved your side notes again...as I'm sure you already know. hehe....mooooooooore please O:-)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, HB and HJ's confrontation would be... Harder than making James and Stephs.... But I will try my hardest to keep it interesting..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor steph... James you pabo! Why are you so dense??

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaa xD

    i like the way he is with hwangbo though!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. His sooo true to HWANG BO tho... Atleast HE INTIALLY got the guts to EXPRESS his feelings.. Unlike our JOONG JOONG OPPA who was sooo INDENIAL about his feelings...

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)