Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Spazz 4

My Version

Video link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqslz0zCLp4

Full Video Credit: Naoko0926bb

[ Assuming FULL MODE. XD ]





JM: I miss DAUGHTER IN LAW... this is my mission contribution. ( Doing the GET HOT dance while singing it... )

KJ:
I got your back horsey... Let me do some pointing too... ( TO THE WORLD? )

HJ: *Looks on the side* Aisssh, horsey-shii your being careless....( Panicking...) is Manager-nim around?

HJB: I didn't do anything this time~~~ ( tho he did quite got into the BEAT! )

YS: ( Nervous..) This horse.... You need to stop, before the manager-nim sees you and joongie-ah get's busted. XD



Note:

1.) Hyung Joon BABY drops the BUTT like mission on KOREAN MUSIC FESTIVAL

Video clip link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA_PAb8R2Ns
Full Credit to: Joykachu ( Time: 1.07 )


2.) Jung Min does the GET HOT ( Must be one of the mission too... )

Soooo can't wait for Young Saeng and Kyu Joong's MISSION version. Hmmmm, what will this two do? :D and of course ENDING of the MISSION, should be coming from JOONG JOONG oppa. <-- A MUST SEE. The best ones are always the FIRST or the LAST right? I remember Joong Joong oppa said this once before... Great performers are always coming out either OPENING or ENDING. BEWARE OF THE FULL BLOWN IN THE LAST BUIN MISSION.


I can't stop smiling while watching the VIDEO CLIP, it surely made my day.. A smile that went up to my EARS! I replayed the clip like more than 10 times already. XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)