Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Monday, June 15, 2009

Chapter 22

Scene: Flashback

Steph, James and HB are really close since they were little. All of their parents know and hang out with each other, and that's how the three of them got to meet. Steph and James goes to the same ART class every summer. But since HB prefers to help out with her parents at home, she never took the class with them. Tho they do go to the same regular school together, since kindergarten.

They do see each other during the summer, but that’s only when HB's parents goes and visit James parents... and since James and Steph has the same class... Steph would usually go home with James ( Steph's parents would just pick her up from James house right after, since their house isn’t really that far from each other anyways. ) Steph’s parents are pretty busy, so she would always end up staying @ James house.



Note: Steph was the one that helped Joong Joong Oppa when he was bullied by the cousin, since she was the one that was always there.... HB did saw HJ when they were little, but instead of helping the little mud face kiddo... she goes on and help James bullying Joong Joong oppa. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah~~~~ She would help him bully Joong Joong OPPA!


Chapter 22


Scene: @ James-shi's room

Steph: Uhh~ My head hurts..

HB: Thank God your awake already.

Steph: I think.. I overslept, now my head hurts. I dreamt about SS501 and that I saw all of them, even my Jung Mal Oppa said hi to me. But it was really weird tho.. coz it felt like it was REAL.

Note: Unnie, of course it felt like it was REAL.. since it did HAPPENED! ROFL

HB: Huh? What are you talking about? Here drink some water.

Steph: Wait~~ Where are we? Were not in my room? ( Looking around.. )

HB: Of course were not in your room, since you fainted earlier... James had to carry you out here..

Steph: ( Choked.. and starting to remember the incident.. ) Saaaaay what~~~~

HB: Now she's fully awake.... Thank goodness.

Steph: You mean.... you mean.. I wasn't drea drea - ming then?

HB: NOPE!

Steph: Otokie, so your saying… I really did see them in person? Are they still outside? What are we waiting for Hwangbo-ah... Why are we locking ourselves out here? where is my MAL oppa? Lets go outside and look for them…

HB: Calm down woman.... They left already.... and why are you calling them oppa? when your way older than them?

Steph: Sincharo? Aisssh, how come you didn't wake me up?

HB: You fainted.. How am I supposed to wake you up, when your unconscious?

Steph: Aisssh~~~ ( Glared @ HB ) Yaaa~~ How come you never told me you knew them?

HB: Knew who? ( tried to covered it up )

Steph: SS501?

HB: Ohhh, them... you never asked me

Steph: What?

HB: Aigo, it's not that I didn't wanna tell you.. ( Holding on steph's arms... ) Just that, it's business matter.. We can't tell anybody about our customers, and I was strictly told not to tell. Mianhaeyoo~~

Steph: Aissh, I can't believe you... But is it really true? that James carried me all the way here?

HB: [ Nods twice while smiling ]

Steph: Sincha?

HB: Sincharo~~ hahaha

Scene: James and Joong Joong talking

JW: I'm surprised you actually made it...

HJ: I told you... I'm going to make it happen.

JW: Hahaha, Anyways~~ how did you know Hwang bo?

HJ: Ohhh, her? ( started to sweat and his voice was even started shuttering ) She does cleaning service for our manager.

JW: Sincha? Oh wow, what a small world huh?

HJ: Yup, it totally is....

JW: Sooo, now that you have seen her? What do you think of her?

HJ: Uhmmm, Other than she is beautiful, she is good at cooking...also has that bright smile, that makes you feel happy even just by looking at her. Ohhh her laugh... yeah.. That laugh that can brighten up your saddest days.

JW: WOW, you sound like.. You really really know her..

Note: ROFL~~~~~ Oppa, be careful….

HJ: Huh? Ohhh, aniya..... Anyways, hyung.. it's getting late.. I promised my manager I'm not gonna stay out late today, since I have an activity tomorrow. Your going right? coz I got tickets for you already. ( Handed 3 backstage pass... )

JW: Yeaaah, of course... Alright, I'll walk you out then...


( Joong Joong said his goodbye to the family, and went home.... )


Scene: @ James Room

JW: [ knock knock knock and opened the door... ]

HB: Ohhh, James-shiii.. your back...

JW: Yeah, steph are you ok now?

Steph: Yeaaah, I'm fine..

HB: We were about to leave and look for you, since were gonna go home now. Good thing you came in.

JW: Are you guys sure? You know you guys can sleepover right?

Steph: Aniya Aniyaa... It's fine.. I need to go home anyways, since I can't leave my dog alone. Plus, we have to go to the SS501 concert tomorrow.

JW: Oh yeah, my cousin just gave me 3 backstage tickets.. this is soo perfect.. we could all go. ( Handing each of the ticket to them... )

Steph: Komawa

HB: ( Can't leave her DOG? Since when did she got a dog? ) Komawa

Steph: Hwangbo-shii, lets go....

JW: OK, i'll take you guys outside then...

( the two girls hugged James and said their last greeting. )

Note: I don’t know why Steph wanted to leave? I thought she would take that offer of sleeping over? Did she got shy all of a sudden?


Scene: @ the concert

( James, Steph and HB arrived @ the concert all at the same time.. )

KJ: Noona, annyeongsaeyo..

HB: Annyeong Kyujong-shii. Oh this is my friend Steph.. you have meet her before right?

KJ: Yeaah, noona fainted at that time. Are you ok now?

Steph: [ Turning red... ] Yeaaah, thanks for remembering...

JW: Oh, Kyujong-ah.. How are you?

KJ: Hyung, I'm good... just nervous. Have you guys seen Hyun Joong hyung yet?

JW: We just got here not to long ago.

KJ: Wait, lemme go find him...

( While KJ was looking for HJ..... )

HJB: [ Sneaking behind HB’s back..] HAAAAAAAA~

HB: ( Shocked... )

HJB: Hahahaha, annyeongsaeyo noona

HB: OMG, you scared me....

HJB: Hello [ waves @ steph and James ] did noona brought some supporting food? [ smiling soo brightly ]

HB: Hahaha, yup... since I know you would be hungry..

HJB: Yippieee~~~ WOW, it smells soo good. Kansahamida.

HJ: Hyung, you made it....

JW: Of course.... Oh yeah, since you gave me 3 tickets... I brought my friends too..

HJ: Ohh, Annyeongsaeyo [ Awkward~~~~ ]

Note: Pssssh, I know Joong Joong oppa planned it... He intentionally gave James 3 tickets, so James can invite HB and Steph. Remember HB told him not to give her any tickets.... Hahaha! Joong Joong oppa got his ways....

to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)