Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Friday, June 19, 2009

Chapter 23

Scene: Backstage before the concert started.


JW: This is Stephanie Lee, and I don't think.. I have to introduced her ( Hwang Bo unnie ) to you... since she works for your Manager.

( Joong Joong's eyes got wide.... and he was eying Hwang BO, trying to give her a SIGN to just go along with it.)

HB: Eh? Whaa..

( Before unnie could finish.... Baby interrupted... )

HJB: She doesn't wo.... ( You can barely understand him, since he was talking while his mouth was full. )

( YS to the rescue.... Grabbed HJB and covered his big mouth before he could finished what he was about to say...)


Note: Heck yeah, that was a good save from my future hubby ( Young Saeng ) My hubby caught that in a quickness... :D But Steph didn't even said anything... Well, HB did told Steph that she can't tell anybody about her working for the SS501. So that's prolly why SHE just keeped herself quite and plus.... who knows... she was too busy looking for the HORSEY!!


JM: Yaaaa~~ your not even supposed to be talking, when your mouth is FULL. How many times have I told you that? Aissssh~~~


HJ & HB: Where did you came from? zzi zzibong~~~ ( Looking @ each other since they said it at the same time again and turned red. )

( Everyone was looking at them, but except for Steph who couldn't take her eyes away from Jung Mal Oppa. )

Steph: Otokie~~~~ It's Jung Min-shii~~

JM: Annyeongsaeyo - smiled -

HB: Dont you faint now STEPH~~ ( Acting to catch her from behind... )

( Everyone laughed.. caused Steph to blush and her cheeked turned red... )

KJ: Gimme that....

HJB: Waeyo? ( Has no intention of letting go of the food... )

KJ: Kim Hyung Jun give that to me NOW ! ! !

( HJB handed the food with the sadness all over his face... )

YS: It's ok.. you can have my share, but after the activity. Araso?


Note: Why do they talk/treat him like his a little kid? Hahahahaha! and that was just cute of baby holding on to the FOOD. Such a greedy kiddo and no wonder his sooo spoiled, coz even my future hubby always favors him. Errrrrr, someone needs to discipline this kid. ( I think, they do need Hwang bo unnie.... XD )


HJB: Sincha? Kansahamida.

JW: is he always like that?

HJ: Yup, he loves nothing but FOOD.. but he never gets FAT! I don't know how he does it.

Manager-nim: Sorry to break you guys conversation, but I need to borrow my boys.... The concert will be starting soon. Boys, lets go get ready.....

HJ: Hyung, we gotta go.... Hopefully we can see you guys after the show.

Young Masters: Annyeongsaeyo......

HB and Steph: Aja Aja fighting~~~~

JW: Aja Aja what ? ? ? what the heck is that?

HB: Yeah, Aja Aja fighting.... it's a way to show SUPPORT to the person.. Gosh, aren't you out dated.

Young Masters: Kansahamida for the food noona.

HB: Not a problem, Fighting guys~~~


Note: Hopefully, James didn't noticed that..... I mean, the manager came and the manager didn't even said HI to HB. If she was someone who works for him? Wouldnt the MANAGER recognize her? Hopefully JAMES didn't catch that....



Scene: The Concert started


( The whole time at the concert... HB couldn't think of anything, but what happened earlier before the concert started.... )

HB: ( Why did he have to lie? I work for the MANAGER? What was that all about? I seriously don't get it... I can never figure that boy out.... )

JW: Hey, are you ok?

HB: Huh? Oh yeaaaah! ( Started to scream along with STEPH, who has been screaming since the concert started... )

JW: ( Something is definitely wrong.... She looks like she was in her deep thought... I wonder what it is... )

HJ: [ While performing... ] ( Looking around and hoping he would spot HB noona... )

( Joong Joong finally spotted her, and looking straight at her while performing.. and HB unnie could hear her heart beating so fast... )

HB: ( is he staring at me? why is he staring at me? Stop it already, before your fans starts to beat me up out here.... )

( James who kind of noticed it....but instead of noticing HJ looking at HB... He spotted HB LOOKING straight at HJ on stage... )


Note: Woaaaahhhh~~~ is James finally HINTING?~~~~ OTOKIE?~~~




Scene:
Concert Ended


Steph: OHMAAYGADDD~~~ that was the best concert I've ever been too....

HB: I can tell, you were screaming from the beginning til the end of it... I thought my eardrums would pop out from your scream.

JW: She's even losing her voice already...

Steph: I might not able to talk tomorrow.

HB: You know sign language right? hahahaha~~~

Steph: Aishhh~~~

JW: Hahahahaha~~

Steph: Where are they? I want to take a picture of Jung Min-shii - smiling -

( They weren't able to see them after the concert, since the boys were being hidden, and fans were going crazy... )

Steph: Maannn, I should have taken the picture with them.. when I had the chance. Uggggh, it's sooo annoying...

HB: Aigoo, just be glad that you got to talk to him....

Steph: Your lucky.... you work with them~~~~

JW: Huh? she works for who?

HB: Aniya, she meant.. ( Looking at Steph... ) I work for their manager, so that means... I'm kind off working for them too...

Steph: Yeaah, yeaaah... that's what I meant....

JW: Ah, I see.... ( Kind of suspicious... ) [ the conversation was kind of getting awkward.. ]


Note: Gaaaah~~ why did Steph have to mentioned that....



Steph: Hey, how about we go eat first? Before we head home? Yeah. yeah? I'm kind of thirsty...

HB: With all that yelling you did, I think you need to go to a hospital and let a doctor get a check up on does...

JW: I'm kind of hungry too.. all those yelling and screaming all around me got me hungry.

HB & Steph: Hahahahah~~~

HB cellphone: Ring Ring Ring Ring... Caller ID: Walking Statue

Note: She got a call from Joong Joong Oppa, but will unnie pick it up? is she even mad? about the fact that Joong Joong oppa lied? But then again... she doesn't even know why HE LIED? soo how can she be mad?

1 comment:

  1. ahhh cliffhanger!!! but i shall read the next chapter after i post this comment *evil laughs*

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)