Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm beginning to like 2NE1 :)


Note: I'm not really a big fan of 2NE1, but this girls can drop it like it's HOT. They caught my full attention, when I saw them step in the latest performance in Mnet countdown, and not that it was my FIRST TIME seeing them other than their very own MV. But the latest Mnet performance, that just did it for me? Ohh man... this girls just blow me away. I'm really beginning to LIKE this group and hope to see more good performance from them. I heard 4minutes just DEBUTED @ that same day of the performance.... But I don't think 4minute can go up against 2NE1.





Full Credit Video: CodeMonmonseason2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)