Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Chapter 25

Scene: Joong Joong Oppa begging for help...


HJ: Saengie-ah~~ come on now.. don't turn your back on me... Your the only person that can help me. Pleaseee~~ I'm begging you....

YS: Now you want me to get involve? When earlier... you were saying to baby, that he should mind his own BUSINESS?

HJ: ( Pouting ) but but.. that was baby..

YS: You know what... you are something.... What is it? ( Seemed to be feeling forced to help out.. he couldn't bear to watch him acting soo hopelessly... )

Note: Aigoo, hubby your too nice.. you should have just let him be, so he would learn not to do it again.


HJ: I lied to someone about knowing this certain person... and now that certain person knows about me telling lie about that someone. Did that made sense?

YS: PABO~~~ why can't you just tell me that you lied to your cousin and now HB noona knows about you lying, instead of using someone and certain person.. your just confusing me.

HJ: Well, you already know about it... then why were you still asking me?

YS: Because this was your problem after all, and I just wanted to make sure... that you realized what you have done wrong.

HJ: Sincharo, it's not really that I wanted to lie at the first place... It was a fast reaction... I didn't have enough time to think...

YS: Think about what?

HJ: Flashback~~~


Scene: Flashback...


( Chapter 17 )

James Woo: OK then, i'll see you tomorrow, ok? I gotta go reserved a table for a special dinner tonight.

HJ: Special dinner? is it one of your girls again? You surely know how to invest, when it comes to romance.

James Woo: I've changed a lot, since a long time ago. She's someone really special to me and I want everything to be perfect tonight for her.

HJ: Am I hearing wedding bells?


( Chapter 21 )

scene: @ the plane

JW: Good, but your right, there are things that we don't have a total control in our life. Just like loving someone.... [ his face got all serious. ]


HJ: Yup, like or loving someone? Unsure of it.... But you know there is really something deep inside, but somehow you just can't explain it.

JW: It could be loving someone your sure of, but you just don't know if it's a good idea to pursue it.

HJ: YUP, it might totally changed everything what you both have. right?

JW: But then again, how can we be so sure of it?

HJ: That's why we have take a chance still, and give it at least once or twice...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

scene: @ the plane

JW: Anyways, you better show up.. I want to introduce you to somebody...

HJ: Who? If your hooking me up with somebody, then I tell you now Hyung.. I pass on that..

JW: Heck no, don't you have that walking tool noona of yours?

HJ: Hahaha, you would remember her and she's not mine.... [ Turning red ]

JW: Well, her name is pretty catchy....and I know someone who owns a service like that too..

HJ: I hope I get to meet this mysterious person your about to introduce to me. I'm getting curious about it now.

JW: You'll get a chance to meet her, when you show up on the party.


_______________________________________________________________________

scene: @ James Party

JW: I guess introducing you was no need at all then.. seems like you already found her...

______________________________________________________________________

(Chapter 22 )

Scene: James and Joong Joong talking

JW: I'm surprised you actually made it...

HJ: I told you... I'm going to make it happen.

JW: Hahaha, Anyways~~ how did you know Hwang bo?

HJ: Ohhh, her? ( started to sweat and his voice was even started shuttering ) She does cleaning service for our manager.

JW: Sincha? Oh wow, what a small world huh?

HJ: Yup, it totally is....

JW: Sooo, now that you have seen her? What do you think of her?

HJ: Uhmmm, Other than she is beautiful, she is good at cooking...also has that bright smile, that makes you feel happy even just by looking at her. Ohhh her laugh... yeah.. That laugh that can brighten up your saddest days.

JW: WOW, you sound like.. You really really know her..

HJ: Huh? Ohhh, aniya..... Anyways, hyung.. it's getting late.. I promised my manager I'm not going to stay out late today, since I have an activity tomorrow. Your going right? coz I got tickets for you already. ( Handed 3 backstage pass... )


Flash back ended.....



Scene: Joong Joong shares his worries in life with Young Saeng.



HJ: I didn't have time to think about the situation.. I was really confused that day.... Everything was rushing in me, and I panicked... I didn't wanna tell my cousin... that the woman he came back for... is someone... someone.... someone really special.... to.. me. ( Looking down... )

Note: Finally, someone admitted it already!! took you long enough to say that....

YS: Why couldn't you tell him? are you feeling guilty? But isn't it the same thing now? arent you feeling guilty? for lying to him and to noona too?

HJ: Yeaaah, I do... and that's why I wanna fix this.. but HOW? I don't have the guts to tell the person I love, that my very own cousin who has always been there for HER ....is actually madly inlove to her? thinking about all this is already HURTING me... How much more.... saying it infront of her? face to face.....

YS: Well, for you to have the courage to tell noona about your cousin's feelings towards her... you must first... find your courage to express and confess your feelings towards her.

HJ: that's the most thing I'm really LACKING OFF!! I'm not confident enough to SHOW MY FEELINGS. I've thought of just giving up.... I feel like I'm not even good enough for her anyways... I'm too young and naive... compare to my cousin? I'm actually nothing but just a pretty boy.... I might be just a pretty boy in her eyes... Hyung is more matured and I'm sure he could take care of her...

YS: ( Hit's Joong Joong's head with the book he was holding..... ) Paboooo~~~


HJ: Ouch!! Why did you do that for?


YS: Your soooo stupid~~~ I've never heard you said something sooo stupid like this before.....

HJ: ( Pouting... )

YS: Sincharo?!? are you serious? How could you even say stuff like that to yourself? Noooo, how dare you say those negative things to yourself? You are capable about anything in lifee.... we are all capable about doing the things that are IMPOSSIBLE in life, if we just put our pure efforts on it.... and AGE? how is that matter? Young, old or not...... Age is nothing but a SET of numbers.... You took care of us for what? 5years now? and how in the world did you calculate yourself as not being responsible enough? I believe in you..

Young Master: ( Started to enter the room one by one... ) We all believe in you hyung..

HJ: Why does it have to be her? Why........

YS: Love is unpredictable... Love has no future.. it only has past and present.

( Joong Joong oppa's tears started flowing down his cheeks... )

JM: Yaaaa~~ why are you crying.... ( tears started to flow also.... )

HJB: Stop it already... you guys are making me..... ( Started to sob~~~ and hides behind KJ, so none of them could see him crying...)

KJ: ( to break the dramatic atmosphere... ) Leader-shiii, Aja Aja fighting....

( Everyone started laughing and chanting " Aja Aja fighting.... " )


Scene: Morning After


HJ: Thanks for the advice

YS: Your welcome, and I'm glad you actually opened up with me and the others... We told you before.. were are always here and OPEN EARS~~ to hear your worries....So don't think your always alone.. You got us too.. were always back you up... You can't always take care of us, let us take care of you sometimes

HJ: Ha ha ha... true.. you guys are growing up soo fast.. getting even cuter.. ( Pinching YS's chubby cheeks. )

YS: Ajima~~ that hurts. ( pouting.. )


Note: Ohhhhhh helllllllll no.... He did not... oh he did not.. Just touched my hubby's chubby cheeks? youuuuuuuuuu get your HANDS OFF of him nowwwwwwwww~~~ pleasee leave those cheeks alone... those are MINE! ! ! ( criess.... )

HB: Perfect, today is cleaning service.. I could just surprise him.. and this time.. he has no waay out of it. Kim Hyun Joong you better prepare yourself~~~

HB's umma: Hye jung-ah, where you going so early?

HB: I'm going to the young master's house to do the service.

HB's umma: Oh why so early? you have something to do later?

HB: Yup, something really important that I need to find out..

HB's umma: Aigooo, what is this? are you up to something troublesome again?

HB: Aniyaaa, but I'm about to find out something... and that person will be in deep trouble, if I don't get what I'm looking for.. anyways, gotta go mom.. see you later tonight.

HB's umma: Aisssh, that girl.. Sometimes, it makes me double think.. that I actually gave birth with a boy.. instead of girl. But why do I feel like something is really about to happen?
Hopefully she's not doing something stupid again.

To be continued......

4 comments:

  1. "someone special..to.me.." OMG I JUST DIED!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, my fanfic is killing people... How scary.. KEKEKE!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!!

    revive us with more? xDDD
    then we die again ahha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, soo this FANFIC will be ENDLESS? XD

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)