Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Chapter 18

A brief recap:

1.) Finally the mysterious character which... was HJ's cousin has been revealed already ( James Woo )

Character's that were added.

James Woo : * HB unnie's childhood friend who liked her before in H.S and still do up until now.
* James Woo happened to be Joong Joong Oppa's closes COUSIN!
*The character, that I dislike.. but his apart of the fanfic, so I can't really do anything about it ( Feel free to strangle him anytime *winks* )

Stephanie: *A childhood friend of HB and James Woo ( JW )
* She happened to like JW before and up until now. ( Well, at least she hasn't noticed it yet, that she does like him still. ) She did not confessed her feelings towards JW's before, because she knew about JW's special feelings towards HB.


3.) James Woo who thought that it was just a dinner date between HIM AND HWANG BO turned out to be a reunion for the 3 of them [ Including Steph-shi ]. ( Wa Wa Wa~~~ to bad to sad for JAMES WOO. lol )

4.) After the dinner, all of them went into their separates way and gone back to each of their houses.



Chapter 18 ( James Woo's arrival in JAPAN )

( Steph texted JW, when she got home. [" Thank you for the really awesome dinner tonight, and it was really nice seeing you again. We should definitely hang out once again."] )

JW: texted back [ Yeah, it was really nice seeing you steph... At first, I didn't even recognize you not until Jung-ah called out your name. But yeah, about hanging out... definitely. Just gimme a call or text me when you guys wanna hang out.]

Steph: OK, will do. Night ( Mumbles.. it's always been like that, you would always recognize HB first.. before you could even see me. )

Note: Awwwwwh, STEPH unnie don't give up... Aja Aja Hwaiting!!!

JW: Good night.

( the next day...... )


JW: [ Calling.... ]

( Ring ring ring.... ring back tone: Unlock )

HJ: [ Looking for his phone ] Yeoboseo?

JW: Sincharo? Are you still asleep?

HJ: Who's this?

JW: What do you mean by who am I? You don't know your own cousin anymore? Do you wanna die?

HJ: Ohhh shoot, hyung.. Mianhaeyo, I totally forgot your arriving today.

Note: What a quick recovery of his memories. :D

JW: Well, I'm still on my way to the hotel right now.. I called, coz I already know how you are, and I'm pretty sure your butt is still glued in bed right now.

HJ: I'll go get ready right now... Where should we meet up hyung?

JW: Just meet me up at the hotel.

HJ: Araso, which hotel?

JW: I'll text you the direction, so it would be easier.

HJ: Oh ok, i'll go ahead and get ready then.

JW: OK, see you in a bit.

( HJ got ready, and went directly to the hotel that JW is staying. )

Knock Knock Knock

JW: Joong-ahhhh!

HJ: Hyung...

( Both were very happy to see each other, you can also tell by just the looks of their faces that they were really anticipating for this day to happened. This two were really close since they were little and having to be separated for awhile, both must have a lot of things they need to catch up. Even tho there is a age gap between the two, they were really close back then. )

JW: Yaaaaa! how could you grow up so pretty? tho your nothing compare to me, but still...

HJ: hahaha, let's not get carried away...

JW: Shicharo, what do you guys put on your face? why is it so soft? ( Stretching HJ's face.. )

Note: is he gay? or what? ROFL! ( He turned gay, since he prolly got the hint that he doesn't stand a chance towards HB unnie. lol )

HJ: I go to a dermatologist a lot, it's needed for my work. If it wasn't for me being an IDOL.. I prolly wouldn't care about my face.

JW: Yeah, I remember back then.. you used to have dirt all over your face.. after playing outside.

HJ: Oh yeah, I remember that... and that one noona too, she would always help me. I remember she would used to wipe my face, coz I would always end up having dirt all over me after playing.

JW: Oh yeaaah huh.. I remember that... I'm surprised that you still remember her.

HJ: Yeah of course, she was really nice and always helping me out specially those times when I was being bullied by you.

Note: During the summer time.. HJ would always spend his summer vacation @ JW's family for at least 2-3weeks when he was little.

JW: When did I ever bullied you?

HJ: Here we go again, the culprit is trying to deny his horrible doing.

JW: Hahahaha, I never did such thing and even if I did? It was merely to make you tougher in the future, and make you a better man. See? Didn't it work? look at you now? All man up.

HJ: Psssssssh!! trying to take credits now? hahahaha

JW: If it turned out for the better, then why not?

HJ: Anyways, how did the dinner go?

JW: It was ok, tho it wasn't something that I actually planned.

HJ: Eh? what happened? did you got dumped? hahahaha

JW: Me dumped? you prolly forgot that your cousin never gets dumped.

HJ: Again hyung.. let's not get carried away..

Note: Take it easy mister, your head is getting bigger..... it might pop any minute now. :) ( I just wanna hit his head from behind and run as fast as I could.. kekekeke. )

JW: ye ye ye.. arasoo!

Ring ring ring ( ringback tone... Let's break away with the featuring Ahhhh, yeaaaahhh.... baby come on. ) [ Caller ID: Walking tool noona ]

Note: Yeaaah, you would... you would set that ring back tone for HER!

HJ: Chakaman hyung..[ Stepped outside quickly..] Yeoboseo?

HB: Good morning!

HJ: Good Morning, is there something wrong?

HB: Eh? Why would be something wrong?

HJ: Well, you called this early.. so something must be wrong for a person to call at this EARLY!

HB: Early? it's already pass 10?

HJ: exactly

HB: Sincharo? that's early for you.. Did I wake you up? You dont sound like you just woke up to me.

HJ: That's because you didn't.. I got up early today, coz I had to meet up my cousin.

HB: Sincha? Mianhaeyo, I didn't know you were in a middle of something.... I should have just texted you, but I just thought it would be proper to call you instead.

HJ: Aniya, nothing to be sorry about noona. Anyways, why did noona had to call me?

HB: I didn't have to call you, but just that I thought it would be proper....

HJ: Ahhhh, I didn't mean it that waaay noona... I meant what is it that noona needed to talk to me about?

HB: Ohhh, I was just gonna let you know that we recieved the payment for the service and I would like to say thank you for it.

Note: this two always making excuses, so that they could call each other. Proper? if she really did intentionally wanted to say thank you in a proper way.. that means she has to go and thank him in PERSON and not in the PHONE! that's the same thing as texting him and saying thank you. LOL!

HJ: Oh ok, that's good. I was gonna ask you about that too, but I guessed you beat me to it. For saying thank you.... I'm supposed to be the one saying that to noona.

HB: Aniya, were the one supposed to be thanking customer for trusting us and for letting us serve you.

JW: Where do you wanna go eat joong-ah? We should get going soon before we both don't have the time to eat. I also have an appointment that I need to take care of today.

HJ: Noona, I have to go now. But let's talked some other time. yeah?

HB: Ye, araso... take care and ttyl

HJ: Ye, you too noona. bye

Note: Once again.. MR. WOO is interfering.... XD What's funny about it, coz he doesn't even know his interfering... ROFL!

JW: Who was that huh? was that the walking tool girl?

HJ: Dont worry about it hyung... ( he had a bright smile on his faced. )

JW: Busted!! Now stop with that expression, coz your blinding me.

HJ: Hahaha, I'll be like this... so you would go blind completely..

JW: Don't do that... a lot of people would be crying, if they find out that I went blind.

HJ: Waeyo?

JW: A lot of people admired me because of my eyes. Didn't you know that?

HJ: Oh dang, I would never thought it could get this windy in JAPAN! ( Trying to deliver a message to his hyung who didn't get it at all. )

JW: What wind? I don't even feel anything..

HJ: Nothing, I think you need some food.. the flight and being dumped with your girl had got your brain wired out.

JW: Yaaaaa~~ I wasn't dumped..

HJ: Araso Arasooo... Just get in the cab already.

( The two went on their breakfast ( More like lunch ) as what they planned on doing... both were catching up and HJ suddenly got a call from his manager and wanted him back already for the activity that was schedule for today. )

HJ: Mianhaeyo hyung.. I have to get going now. My manager-nim just called me, that I need to get back already.

JW: Araso, lets meet up again.. I don't know when, since I don't know how long I'm staying here.. it depends on the business stuff that I need to be taking care of first.

HJ: Oh ok, just gimme a call ahead of time hyung.. Maybe next time when can go drink.

JW: Araso, I need to go now too..

( Both said their goodbyes and did some handshake, that were supposed to be like a handshake they made up back then, after that... both went on their separate ways. )

Note: Ssorry, if you spot a lot of errors. I was typing this at 3am in the morning. XD I was practically half asleep and typing it with my am-azing one eye only. ( If you were to saw me at that time... you would prolly thought I was winking at you. ROFL! :D


to be continued......

2 comments:

  1. OMG....!!!! I read your fanfic half the day today! Sorry for not commenting in them but I gotta say, IT'S AWESOMELY AWESOME!!!!

    I'm imagining now how James & Hyunjoong will find out they're pining on the same girl *w*

    Thank you for posting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for taking the time on reading it Unnie and also for commenting. :P

    Hope the next upcoming chapter will keep you entertain :D

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)