Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Chapter 10

(Everyone went to bed, like what the Mal Umma told them to do. Surprisingly, the boys were being obedient and all went to bed early than usual. But except for one person and we all know it's the leader, who is already having problems on sleeping, and something got added to it. The guy still couldn't get over the fact that HB didn't replied to his call, nor would reply back to his TEXT.)

Note: Ahhhh, our boys are being disciplined well by the MAL umma.

( HJ was thinking of texting her again, but he thought of what's the point? If she really did wanted to reply, then she should have texted me back or called me back already. It's pretty obvious that she doesn't want to talk to me. )

HJ: Ahhh, whatever.... If she doesn't want to talk to me, then fine.

( The next day which was Friday, the boys were schedule for a commercial shooting. )

JM: Children... get up already, and take a shower. I just got done, so someone should go in.

(Young Masters still rolling over their beds.)

KJ: HJB-aaahh, get up already and take a shower!!

HJB: [Still under his blanket....] Why do I have to go first?

KJ: because you don't want the horse to come barking out here again.

( HJB got up sooo quickly with his eyes half closed. He walked all the way to the bathroom with one eye opened, and bumping himself into the hallway on the way to the bathroom. )

HJB: [ Ouccch! ] That hurt.. [ Reaching out and hoping to find the entrance door for the bathroom. ] Where is the DOOR! I could have sworn it was somewhere out here.

Note: He was walking basically with his eyes closed, and bumping himself into wall. keke. He couldn't even find the door to the bathroom. Awwwwh, it couldn't be cuter than that. :P


( Everyone got up and got ready, and even HJ who was known to be the heavy sleepier out of the group got up quick and went to get ready. I think they all didn't want to hear JM nagging at them early in the morning, so the young masters were forced to get up and got ready as quickly as possible to avoid the noisy horse. )

Note:Hi-5 Mal umma, your soo the Jjang! kekeke

( The members were being instructed with their parts. The commercial was all about promoting this refreshing water. )

Director: Ok, let's take a quick break for now.

YS: [ Waving HJ's phone... ] Joongie-ah your phones ringing....

( HJ was actually talking to the director, and when he saw and heard YS saying his phoned was ringing. The guy practically flew into YS's spot, and took the phone out of YS hand, in a quick flash. )

YS: what the.. that was really fast. I just saw the phone in my hands, and now it's gone. Just like magic.

KJ: I wonder who called him....

YS: I don't know either.. it didn't say.

HJ: yeoboseo yeoboseo.... Aisssh, is there no signal out here?

Director: Guys, lets get back to our spots. Were ready for take 10

( HJ was about to call back the person who called him, but had to cancel the call because of the sudden call out from the director-nim.)

Note: Like KJ and YS... I wonder who called HJ oppa too. Hmm, Hwang Bo unnie? But why now? Aigoo, she better has an explanation, if it was her.

Ring Ring Ring Ring... went to HJ's voicemail.

HB's Umma: Maybe the kid is busy. I should just leave a voice mail. [ Annyeong, I'm sorry to call you so sudden, you must be busy right now. Well, I was just going to let you know, that we cant do the service for today, because my daughter is sick, and she's at the hospital right now. If you want... we can do it some other time, and it will be no cost for you. Once again, I'm very sorry about this sudden inconvenience.

( HB was admitted in the hospital, with the hot summer weather, her asthma lately has gotten worst. That day when HJ texted HB, she suddenly had asthma attack. Good thing her Umma went to her room right at the same time she had her asthma attacked. HB's umma rushed up to the phone and called 911 as quickly as she could. )

HB: Isnt today FRIDAY? Umma, we have a schedule for cleaning service for the young master today. Who's doing it?

HB's umma: Young Masters? Anyways, I called the customer already and told him we cant do the service today. I left a message, since he didn't answer his phone.

HB: [ Hopefully, he doesn't think I'm ignoring him.]

HB's umma: Here is some soup.. Eat up, so you can get out of here faster. I know.. how much you hate being stuck in a hospital bed.

HB: Arasoo, umma did you bring my Cellphone with you?

HB's umma: Ohh I left it at home. Why do you need your phone anyways? Your sick.. who could you possibly be talking to on the phone? kids these days... Cant live without cellphones or other technology. You guys are glued with it or something.

HB: Of course we can't live without it.. this isn't the CAVE era anymore umma. kekekeke!

HB's umma: Yaaaaaa~~~~, are you saying I've lived my life in the CAVE ? Are you referring to me as an OLD person? Look who's talking... who's the patient right now? who's weaker now? tell me? tell me?

HB: [ kissed her mom's cheek. ] Thanks for taking care of me umma. I really appreciate it. Saranghe...

HB's umma: Whatever, now you say that....

HB: Aniya... Sincharo umma... I'm really thankful that your my mom, and even tho Appa is not here anymore... I'm still thankful to have you, big brother and halmoni beside me.

HB's umma: Eat already and stop being muishy all of a sudden, it doesn't suit you at all.

( HB laughed even louder than before )

Note: Yaaaay, HB unnie is getting better. Gosh, I thought it would have been worst case scenario. But I guess my imagination didn't went that far. kekeke. She is really one unique chick.. She could still laugh as loud as before, even though shes not in the right condition. [ POWERFUL LAUGH FTW? ]

Director: 0K guys that was a rap... Good job everyone...

( HJ Hurried over to his phone, and checked if that certain person called him back. He saw a voice mail and immediately listened to it, and thought it would have been HB noona. )

HJ: [ listening to the voice mail, that HB's umma had left him. ] Say what? Noona is in the hospital? [ His frog like eyes got bigger and caused a certain attention to the person closed to him. ]

KJ: What happened hyung? Did something happened?

( HJ didnt even replied to him, and immediately called back the number.)

HJ: Annyeongsaeyo, this is Hyun Joong...

HB's umma: Are you ok? your breathing really hard. Have you received my message?

HJ: Yeah, I did...and thanks for letting me know.

HB's umma: Not a problem.

HJ: Auntie, you said that HB noona is in the hospital? is she ok? what happened?

HB's umma: She's ok now. She had a asthma attack yesterday, coz of the hot weather and that girl sometimes overworks herself out. She's really stubborn sometimes. She does everything she wants to do, even if she knows she cant do it.

HJ: yeah, your right auntie.. she is STUBBORN!

HB's umma: [ How would this person know my daughter is one stubborn kid? ] Do you know my daughter by any chance?

HJ: yeah, were friend. I was kind of worried sick, and what happened to her, coz she never returned my calls or texted me back. But I'm glad to hear she's ok.

HB's umma: [ That explain why she wanted her cellphone, and she sounded so desperate to have them. ] Yeah, coz her phone was left at home.

HJ: Oh I see, please tell her get well soon, and thanks again for letting me know about the service thing. I'm hanging up now auntie. Bye.

HJB: Hyung, were leaving now...

HJ: Huh? Ohhh.. ok. I'll be there in a minute.

( Everyone was in the van already, and the manager is talking to the boys about the upcoming schedule they will be having, when they arrive in KOREA. )

HJ: Sincharo? were going back to Korea first thing tomorrow? What time are we leaving?

Manager: Why are you so eager to go back to KOREA?

HJB: Hyung want's to see someone soo badly.. [ TEASING ]

JM: What is this? My eldest child has a girlfriend that I don't know about? What's this HJ-aahh? Are you hiding something from umma?

YS: [ Soo this is why HJ has been acting weird lately.. It's about a girl? How interesting is this... ] you one sneaky guy.... how could you hide something from us?

KJ: Sooo hyung.. what's her name?

HJ: What the heck are you guys talking about? I'm just asking.. a guy can't ask anymore? It's not like this is the first time I've actually asked about our schedule?

KJ: But this time you sounded waaay eager...

( Everyone can't stop teasing him, but he remain silent and ignored the other young master. He pretended to be asleep so they would stop teasing him. )

Note: Someone is too excited to go HOME. ^__^

to be continued..........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)