Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Chapter 7

[Hyun Joong had enough rest already, and so eager to go back to work and be with rest of the members in Japan. He felt lonely and isolated at home, so he wanted to get out of there as soon as possible.]

Hyun Joong: Manager-shii, What time is my flight?

Manager: What are you talking about HJ-ah? your flight is not until two days from now.

Hyun Joong: But why wait for two days? When I can just leave today?

Manager: Your supposed to be RESTING, and you have a doctors appointment tomorrow.

Hyun Joong: Hyung, I already had enough REST! You should know that I'm like a WOLVERINE! I heal pretty quick, and plus... The members need me out there.

[The Manager thought about it.. Hyun Joong is right... the members do really need him out here, since his the LEADER of the SS501. ]

Manager: Arasoo, I'll go arranged everything for you then.... But are you sure about this?

Hyun Joong: I'm positive hyung. ( It's all thanks to the walking tool lady, who cooked and gave me that nasty medicine soup. But it did helped me tho.. ) Wait.... I think she forgot to leave the BILL for the service. I should call her later. Hyung, I have to go now. I need to call up somebody.

Manager: Araso, I'll call you back later about your flight.

Calling the store..... ring ring.

Hwang Bo: Yeboseo! Bo's cleaning and laundry service. How can I help you?

Hyun Joong: Noona... it's me Hyun Joong..

Hwang Bo: Hyun Joong Whooo?

Hyun Joong: Hyun Joong of SS501

Hwang Bo: Ohhhh! it's you... is there anything I can help you with?

Hyun Joong: Noona, I think you forgot to leave me the BILL, and I'm actually leaving for Japan today. like prolly later at night, so I was wondering how am I going to pay for the service?

Hwang Bo: Oh yeah... I totally forgot about that. Well, I could just come over to your house and bring you the bill and issue you a receipt.

Hyun Joong: Araso.. I'll wait for you then.

[Hwang Bo left the store and went straight to the Young Masters house. ]

Hwang Bo: Knock Knock Knock....

[Hyun Joong was actually in the shower, so he couldn't really hear if someone was knocking.]

Hwang Bo: Sincharo? I thought he said... He was gonna wait for me?

[Hwang Bo got her spare key of the house, and letting herself in. She walked all the way to the living room and shockingly found Hyun Joong with nothing but a piece of towel on him. Both sooo shocked.... Hyun Joong runs towards the nearest room, and Hwang Bo went towards the sofa covering her face with the pillow.]

Hwang Bo: [talking to herself ] I didn't see anything.... Nothing at all...

Hyun Joong: OMG, I'm sooo stupid... I knew she was coming, but I never thought she would have came right away.

[ Hyun Joong already putted something on and came out of the room. Walking towards into the direction where Hwang Bo is sitting at. ]

Hyun Joong: Miaann

Hwang Bo: Miaanhee!

Note: Ohhhh, what's that? finishing each others words? Hahaha, making me goo giggle too. :)

[ Both of them started laughing... ]

Hwang Bo: Anyways, here is the bill and I'll give you a receipt copy.

Hyun Joong: Oh ok.. do you guys accept CARD?

Hwang Bo: Yaaaa, how can I accept card? Where would I swipe it? in my mouth?

Hyun Joong: You guys don't have that EXPRESS credit swipe card?

Hwang Bo: Rolling OVER LAUGHING!

Hyun Joong: I'm just kidding Noona... I'll go ahead and write you the check for the payment.

Hwang Bo: Araso, so your leaving for JAPAN?

Hyun Joong: Yeah, we have an activity over there. But since I was sick I had to stay here for a day and rest.

Hwang Bo: See you were really sick, and yesterday you said that you were just tired. How are you feeling now? ( He still looked like his a bit tired. )

Hyun Joong: I was really tired and didn't feel sick at all, but I'm feeling better now. It's all thanks to your soup. It tasted really bad, but it did help me.

Hwang Bo: Really? I'm glad your feeling better now.

Hyun Joong: Should I bring Noona with me to Japan? sooo you could be my...

[ Before hyun joong could finish..... ]

Hwang Bo: Yaaaaa, what do you think of me? Your maid? your nurse?

Hyun Joong: I wasn't even gonna say that...

Hwang Bo: Whatever it is that you were going to say? My answer is "NO" Anyways, did you pack already? Do you want me to help you?

Hyun Joong: ( Your getting mad earlier, coz you thought I was gonna say your my personal MAID. But now you want to help me pack? isn't that kinda like as my personal maid? ) Aniya, I'm almost done with it anyways... but thank you for the offer noona.

Hwang Bo: Ahhh, SS501 is really getting famous now huh?

Hyun Joong: Well, yeah.... were getting there... Why? does noona like SS501 too?

Hwang Bo: ( I can't really tell him that his actually my favorite out of the 5 of them. )Aniya, I actually like DBSK better.

Hyun Joong: ( Got a little disappointed by her direct answer... ) Sincharo? Who is your favorite from DBSK then?

Hwang Bo: Hmmmmm, Yunhoo-shi and Micky-shii

Hyun Joong: Noona, I'm actually a good friends with both of the guys you just mentioned?

Hwang Bo: Sincharo? soo are you going to set me up with them?

Hyun Joong: Why would I do that? and plus.... shouldn't you be dating someone in your own age range?

Hwang Bo: Yaaaaa, what does AGE got to do with dating? have you heard of that one saying " Age is nothing but a NUMBER? "

Hyun Joong: Nope, never in my life.

Hwang Bo: Sincha? Well, now you've heard it...

[ Hyun Joong tried to changed the topic.... Noona, here you go... He handed the check to Hwang Bo. ]

Hwang Bo: Kansamida. I should be leaving now. thanks again. But before I leave do you still need help with anything?

Hyun Joong: Aniya, I'm set with everything. But when I get to Japan and I need help.. i'll be sure to call noona. By the way Noona, I need your number.

Hwang Bo: ( Laughing and she was almost half kneeling down on the floor.) you are really something... I wonder how you became the LEADER of SS501.

Hyun Joong: It is my concept.

Hwang Bo: OK whatever, have a safe trip to Japan and call me if you need anything.

Hyun Joong: Araso! take care noona.

to be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)