Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Chapter 4

( It's FRIDAY once again.... The cleaning was schedule as of today. )

KRING KRING KRING... the alarm clock was beeping.

[Hwang Bo: Aisssh, Do I really have to go to school? ( She instantly TURN OFF the annoying beeping sound of the alarm clocked, and went straight to the BATHROOM to take a shower. )]

HB Umma: Hye Jung AH! You better eat before you leave.

Hwang Bo: Arassso!!! Dont you think it's a little too early for you to be nagging towards me umma?

Umma: Aniya, not when I'm actually nagging to someone, who is stubborn as you.

[Hwang Bo gave her MOM a huge bear hug, and reached some of the toasted bread that HB umma just made for her.]

Note: My umma used to do that to me.. :( Now she doesn't even wake up and make me breakfast. Sometimes, it's the other way around. L0L!

Hwang Bo: Umma, the customer that DROPPED of the keys before... Do you still remember him?

Umma: Ohh! that young good looking guy? That boy is so handsome, his skin is soo flawless.

Hwang Bo: Yaaaaa, your so OLD and yet you still check out guys like that? Even worst... young guys?

Umma: I'm just saying... What's wrong with that? Can Umma not have a taste in guys anymore? I'm I really that old to be restricted in comments and opinions? ( She was smilling while talking to her daugther.[They actually have that BOND! The sister bond, and not just a Mother and Daughter bond.]

[Hwang Bo couldnt help herself, but to LAUGHT OUT LOUD! she even almost fell off the chair while laughing.]

Hwang Bo: Well, he wants as to do it every ONCE a week now, and today was cleaning being scheduled.

Umma: Yeah, I remember you telling me about this on the PHONE, while I was at your halmoni's house.

Hwang Bo: By the way Umma... How is Halmoni doing? She is getting better. Right?

Umma: Yeah, she is... and as always.. She is stubborn as you.

Hwang Bo: You mean.. I'm as stubborn as you? and your as stubborn as her?


Umma: Laughed as she couldn't DEFEAT her only daughter. Hye Jung ah you should go already.. Your gonna be late.

Note: I remember that saying... "When your OLD, your defeated." R0FL!


[Hwang Bo looking at her watch, and for sure she would be late if she doesn't step out of the HOUSE instantly.]

Hwang Bo: Ohhh shooot, I didn't even noticed the TIME. OK Umma i'll be leaving now and if thats PERSON call for the service, just tell him I will be there after my class. Annyeongkisaeyo!

Umma: Araso, take care Hye Jung-ah

[Today was actually Hwang Bo's last day of SCHOOL, and she is off for the summer BREAK.]

Hwang Bo: Ne! Finally it's summer break! [ Overly excited about the summer break, that she forgot about the scheduled service for today.]

Hyun Joong: ( Calling the BO's service.. Yeboseo? is this the BO's service? )

Umma: Ye, How can I help you?

Hyun Joong: I was just double checking, if you guys are still coming for the service that I scheduled.

Umma: My daughter hasn't ARRIVED in your place yet?

Hyun Joong: Nope, not yet.

Umma: Mumbles... that kid.. where could she be? I'm going to have a serious talk with her.

Hyun Joong: ANIYA... ( Worried and Scared of Hwang Bo's mom. ) It's not really a BIG DEAL auntie. I was just checking, if I did schedule the service for today.

Umma: I'm really sorry about this... I wont be charging you for today's service, since we made an inconvenience in your part.

Hyun Joong: Kansamida, but if anything.. She already has the keys for the house right? ( Dang, she's really scary.... and Sincharo.. isn't she supposed to be here like an HOUR ago? I thought that this time I could at least see her... wait.. what the heck am I saying? Why do I wanna see a walking tool service for? )

Umma: Ye!

Hyun Joong: She could just come in anytime of the day. OK auntie.. I have to go now. Have a good business, bye.

Young Saeng: Ya, Joongie-ah we have to get going now...

Hyun Joong: Araso, I'll be out there.

[The SS501 members along with the MANAGER, left the house for an activity that has been schedule for them as of today.]


Umma calling.... Hye Jung-ah, Where are you? Aren't you supposed to be at the customers house already?

Hwang Bo: OTOKIE.... Umma I totally forgot about it... Dont worry! I'll explain everything to them later.

Umma: You better!! Hurry up and go already.

Hwang Bo: Araso, I'll talk to you later. ( Talking to herself.... Seriously Hye Jung ahh... how could you forgot about the schedule today? )

[Hwang Bo driving almost FAST like a NASCAR driver.....]

knock knock... Annyeongsaeyo? it's the walking tool service...Knock knock ( Got the keys and UNLOCKED the door. )


Hwang Bo: ( LOOKING around the house. ) No one seems to be home again, and the place arent as messy as it was BEFORE.

[Hwang Bo then started cleaning and doing everything she was needed to do...After she was done, she took a piece of paper in her BAG and started writing.]

" I'm really sorry for being late. I was actually at school and didn't noticed the time, and forgot about the schedule for the service today. Dont worry, we wont be charging you for today's service, since we were at fault. Once again... I am really sorry for the inconvenient and hope you guys would still continue to let us serve you. ( with a drawing of pitiful smiley face. ) "

PS: I cooked some FOOD for you guys, and just please help yourselves out.

[Hwang Bo left as soon as she got done with EVERYTHING! She had a date with her friends at school, since today was the last day of and few of them are gathering up to celebrate the BREAK TIME.]

to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)