Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Chapter 15

HJ: [ calling someone ] Ring Ring Ring Ring…. Went to voice mail.

[HB looked at her phone and a caller ID appeared “ 4D guy “ HB just stared at it, and questioning herself, if she should answer it. ]

HB: ( Okaaaay? Now he calls me? For what? He didn’t even talk to me for weeks, and every time he calls me, it only means one thing. He needs something… )

James Woo: How come your not answering it? ( Who could be calling her? )

Note: What do you care for? Just eat your FOOOD! ( Hahaha, I created his character, so I can at least hate someone.. ) ROFL! J/K

HB: Ohh, aniya.. It’s not really an important call. Just continue what you were just talking about

Note: Say what? Joong Joong Oppa is not important? What’s going on… Unnie, come on… Be more considerate… you know the guy is busy :( You keep telling him to be more considerate and here you go not being one.

HJ: She’s not answering? I should just leave a text message for her. ( Noona, annyeongsaeyo. How are you? Haven’t talk to you in awhile. Sorry, I’ve been busy lately. We hardly get enough sleep now a days. Everything is more tight up than it was before. I’m even stressing out more. Hope to hear from you soon. Take care. I’ll be waiting for your reply. )

James Woo: Arasssooo! ( With that suspicious tone. ) [He wasn’t convinced on HB’s response. He knew something was up, just by looking at her eyes. They have been friends since they were little, of course he knows how Hwang Bo acts. ]

[They both continued on catching up, since the two were separated for awhile. After all the talked they had.. Both went on their separate ways.]

HB : [ Checked her SMS….] If he was really that busy, then why bother texting me now? (Replied: Sorry, I was busy earlier. Anyways, everything is the same out here… nothing much just helping mom out with the business like always. If you want to know about the status in your house.. Everything is fine. I didn’t do grocery at all, since you guys are going to be gone for awhile right? ) [Somehow HB actually felt guilty for not answering his call, and not able to reply to his message right at that moment. ]

HB’s Umma: Hye Jung-ah, I heard James-shiii is back? Have you talked to him?

HB: Yeah, I did. I was just with him like a couple of hours ago.

HB Umma: How is that boy doing?

HB: He actually changed a lot Umma, his seems more sophisticated now. His even more fashionable than I do.

HB Umma: Oh really? I’m glad the boy is doing good. How did your meeting go?

HB: It was ok. We just talked about what have we both been up to lately.

HB Umma: Ahhh, araso. What do you want for dinner? Coz I’m about to cook in a min.

HB: Just anything Umma.. You know I’m not picky when it comes to food.

Note: Just like me, and Unnie SSANGCHUDREAM. Lol, hey food would never let you down, will….. Except for when you get diarrhea. XD

[HJ hasn’t replied to HB yet, since he wasn't able to read her message yet at that time. SS501 was having like a mini concert for the triple S fans in Japan that day.]

HB: Uggggh, I hate this… Why do I keep waiting for his text? [ thinking… ] ( He did text and called me first, but I just didn’t answer it. Why didn’t I answered it? What’s my problem? )

Note: Yeah, what is your problem unnie?

HB got a new SMS, and it startled her. She was really excited to look at it and saw it wasn’t from 4D GUY, but it was actually a SMS from James. [ She looked a little bit disappointed. ]

James Woo: (hey, it was really nice seeing you today. I haven’t seen you in awhile, that it was kind of different. But I would love to have dinner with you tomorrow, if that’s ok? Are you busy? )

HB: [ Replied.. ] Yeah, sure… I’m not busy at all. Just gimme a call tomorrow, and it was really nice seeing you again. I had fun.

James Woo: Araso, me too I had fun. Good night Hye jung-ah.

HB: Good night ^__^

HB’s Umma: Jung-ah, the food is ready.

HB: Ye, Araso. I’m coming down now.

[HB’s mom kind of notice that she keeps on checking her phone, and even the slightest sound makes her startled so quickly.]

HB’s Umma: Yaaaa, why are you so jumpy? Are you waiting for someones CALL? You kept on glaring at your phone for like every 5 seconds.

HB: Huh? Me? Aniya, it’s nothing Umma. Anyways, I’m full. Thanks for the dinner Umma.

HB’s Umma: Don’t forget to drink your medicine. Arasoooo?

HB: Ye, Night mom. A mah go ahead and sleep.

HB’s Umma: Ye, good night.

[HB went straight to her room, and got herself ready for bed. The lady still keep on checking her phone.]

Note: Now you want to talk to him huh? Joong Joong Oppa, give her a little taste of WAITING!

Manager-shii: Good Job guys. Tonight was a total success.

HJ: Ohh shoot, she texted me. [ Reading the text ] It’s late already, maybe Noona is asleep already. I shouldn’t bother her and just probably text her tomorrow morning.

[Joong Joong Oppa actually got two text and one missed call that night… )

Note: Two text? But HB unnie only texted him once, and she never called him.

HJB: Yaaaay, it's finally OVER! I’m sooo tired and HUNGRY!

KJ: Even when your only breath you feel tired and hungry.

HJB: to think about it, I do always get hungry huh?

YS: [passed by] Yeah, we noticed that.

JM: boys, let’s packed up our things now.. so we can go home.

HJB: Can we eat first??? Onegaishimas~~~~

HJ: I’m pretty hungry too, I didn’t eat much before we even started performing.

JM: FINE, let go of my arms already...

HJB: Mianhae…

YS: Ohh look @ baby’s face. So full of happiness.

KJ: Yeah, he gets like that when it comes to FOOD.

Note: I think it’s cute, that they also call him BABY!

HB: Sincha? is he really not going to text me back? I can’t take it anymore… My eyes are closing down on me. [ She feel asleep waiting for Joong Joong Oppa’s text. ]

To be continued…….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)