Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Friday, May 29, 2009

Truly Madly Deeply ( Savage Garden )

Truly Madly Deeply lyrics

I'll be your dream, I'll be your wish ( HJ: You might show up in my dreams. HJ: Wishing STAR/ referring himself as the star )
I'll be your fantasy ( HB: Little Prince? )
I'll be your hope, I'll be your love ( HB: Don't forget to lean on your wife.. I'll be here 24/7 )
Be everything that you need ( HB: Ring, Shoes? I don't need those.. Peanut Necklace is the best. )
I'll love you more with every breath ( HJ: To always be beside Buin like a OXYGEN. )
Truly, madly, deeply do

I will be strong, I will be faithful ( HJ: I can't lost the only thing, that my wife's think I can do the best. [Wrestling Match] HJ: I would never look @ any other woman except BUIN [ Wedding Vows ] )
'Cause I'm counting on
A new beginnin' ( HB: I think he changed a lot. HJ: I've changed a lot. )

A reason for livin' ( HB: If you make this JUMP, were going to live together...( FAKE FAREWELL EPISODE )
A deeper meanin', yea ( The things they both said in MOUTH halla san... )

And I want to stand with you on a mountain ( HJ: Let's yell something out before we go down and HUG afterwards. )
I want to bathe with you in the sea ( Together with the ALSHIN couple, and they went to play @ the sea. )
I want to lay like this forever ( Wedding Photoshoot episodes, but it was cut.. that one picture when our couple were lying down on a picnic blanket. )
Until the sky falls down on me ( When the couple pointed up towards the sky and yelled out - TO THE WORLD- )

And when my stars are shinin' brightly in the velvet sky
I'll make a wish to send it to Heaven ( the wish he made for his buin in mt. halla san. )
Then make you want to cry ( it surely did made her cry. )
The tears of joy for all the pleasure in the certainty ( It was full of joy and sadness at the same time. )
That we're surrounded by the comfort and protection of
The highest powers in lonely hours
(Lonely hours)
The tears devour you

And I want to stand with you on a mountain
I want to bathe with you in the sea
I want to lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me

Oh can't you see it baby? ( [Wedding Photoshoot ]I hope wife can see that things I do for her, and that I really do think of her. )
You don't have to close your eyes
'Cause it's standin' right before you
All that you need will surely come
Uhh hu yea

I'll be your dream, I'll be your wish
I'll be your fantasy
I'll be your hope, I'll be your love
Be everything that you need
I'll love you more with every breath
Truly, madly, deeply do
(I love you)
Huh huh

I want to stand with you on a mountain
I want to bathe with you in the sea
I want to lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me

And I want to stand with you on a mountain
I want to bathe with you in the sea
Well I want to live like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me

Huh huh uhh
Yea uhh huh
La la la duh duh huh
La la la duh duh huh
Uhh hu

( I really love this song... and it does remind me of JoongBO a lot. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)