Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Monday, May 25, 2009

Hwang BO


( Divine Goddess of all Joongbo/Hye Jung Angels )



I gotta confess that I didn't really got to know HWANG BO unnie until I watched WGM, and for a SS501 fan, I didn't find her intimidating at all to be right next to HJ oppa. In fact I loved the thought of her wanting to take care of him, that very reason why I fell in love with her amazing personality. ( NO HOMO. XD )

She is a divine goddess with almost no flaws in her. I truly admire her caring side and such a hyper bubbly character. I wouldn't blame JOONG JOONG oppa for ever falling in love with our goddess. she is one of a KIND! and someone to look up to.

My admiration towards her cant just be explain with just words enough, but just to make this SHORT! I love HYE JUNG unnie for what she is and what she has done. I will support unnie til the earth becomes dust, and haters can just turn into DUST!


[PIC] credit: HyeJungAngle international fansite

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)