Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Chapter 17

YS: What happened Joong-ah? You looked pissed off, did you had a fight with your dad again?

HJ: No, it's not that.. I don't want to talk about it, nor I want to think about it.

YS: [ scratching his head ] EH?

HJ: When I say it's nothing... it's nothing.. OK? is there someone in the bathroom right now?

YS: OKAAAAYYY?!? Well, I think everyone got ready, before I did.... so I'm pretty sure nobody's using it right now.

HJ: ( grabbed his towel and went straight to the bathroom without saying anything. )

Note: Just because your pissed off about something, you don't have to talk to my prince in that king of tone mister. Don't make me... Don't make me punish you Oppa. Araso?

JM: Be sure to eat first, before we leave. Araso? Specially you baby...

HJB: ye... ye...

JM: Did HJ-ah got up already?

YS: [ Who just entered the kitchen area ] Yeah, his getting ready right now.

JM: OK, good... Eat already, I prepared some eggs and bacon.

KJ: Umma, can you pass me a plate.

( Jung Min handed the plate to Kyu )

KJ: Kansamida

HJB: ~ITADAKIMUS ~

( Everyone was happily eating breakfast, but the atmosphere suddenly changed when HJ oppa appeared in the kitchen area. )

JM: HJ-ahh, have something to eat before we leave. We might not able to eat til really later.

HJ: I'm not hungry ( Saying it in such a cold tone )

HJB: Want some? ( Trying to feed HJ with some food. )

HJ: I told you... I'm not hungry ( Pushing it back towards HJB )

( YS & KJ was just eyeing HJ from their sits. )

HJ: Did we ran out of energy drink?

JM: Oh yeah, that reminds me... we have to drop by the market today, before we come back home.

HJ: Werent you supposed to go yesterday?

JM: I forgot

HJ: Aissssssh

JM: What's up with you?

HJ: Nothing [ Walked out and went to the living room. ]

ring ring ring... Caller ID: Kim James Woo

HJ: Yeoboseo

James Woo: Joong-ah, I confirmed my flight already and I'll be there early in the morning.

HJ: How early?

James Woo: Like 8

HJ: Sincharo? that's waaay too early hyung

James Woo: I was thinking, we should met up and go get some good breakfast, before you head out for work.

HJ: @ 8?

James Woo: like around 9 or 10? is that fine?

HJ: I guess sooo

James Woo: OK then, i'll see you tomorrow, ok? I gotta go reserved a table for a special dinner tonight.

HJ: Special dinner? is it one of your girls again? You surely know how to invest, when it comes to romance.

James Woo: I've changed a lot, since a long time ago. She's someone really special to me and I want everything to be perfect tonight for her.

HJ: Am I hearing wedding bells?

Note: If you knew who he was talking about.. I don't think you would able to say wedding bells. I think you would prolly say " THIS MEANS WAR" LOL

James Woo: Aniya, I'm not gonna purpose to her YET.

HJ: Ohh, so not yet?

James Woo I just want to take it slow for now.

HJ: ( Mumbles ) At least you got the guts to express your feelings towards the person you really
care about.

James Woo: Huh?

HJ: Ohhh, nothing... see you tomorrow hyung. I need to go now.. Just call me, ok?

James Woo: Arasooo, bye.


Note: that's right oppa, you should learn from your cousin. :D Be a man enough to tell her about what you really feel deep inside. :D

HJ: I wish, I have that confidence to come up to her like that... But even soooo, our situation right now is too complicated.

YS: Joong-ah, we gotta go now.

HJ: OK, i'll be right over.

( HB got done with the cleaning, and head out to Stephanie's house to look at the painting. She promised, so there was no excuse for her not to go. ) [ She's that type of a person, when she promise something, then she will definitely find away to keep that promise. ]

Calling....

Stephanie: Yeoboseo

HB: Steph, I'm already on my way to your house right now. I'll be there in 20mins. OK?

Stephanie: Araso, just ring the bell.

HB: OK, see you in a bit. Bye

Stephnie: OK, bye.

HB: Where is this famous painting of yours?

Stephanie: It's right over here [ pointing at the painting which was an image of a walking statue ]

HB: [ started craking up ] Hahahahahahahahahahhaa

Stephanie: Waeyo? Why are you laughing?

HB: Oh, nothing... I just remembered something.

Note: HB noona was laughing coz, it reminded her of Joong Joong Oppa.. Since he calls her Walking tool noona, to respond on that... She calls him Walking statue. :D

Stephanie: Hahaha, I guessed...

HB: Another master piece steph... [ Hugs her friend ] Oh yeah, by the way... Guess... Woo's back

Stephanie: Who?

HB: W-O-O

Stephanie: How are you going to ask me back, when I already asked you WHO?

HB: Hahahahahaa, I meant... James W-O-O is back.

Stephanie: SINCHARO?

HB: Yup! I was gonna tell you that time, when I was on the phone with you, but somehow it slip in my mind.

Note: Yeah, it slip in her mind, coz she was too busy thinking about the possible reason why oppa hasn't replied to her, that day. Hahahahaha!!

Stephanie: How could you forgotten about that?

HB: Mianhaeyo... you know what.. to make it up to you, I'm going to bring you along with me.

Stephanie: Bring me where?

HB: He wants to go out for dinner, so this should be a good opportunity for us friends to get together. It's gonna be like a reunion.

Stephanie: I don't know about that Hye Jung-ah, since he invited you for dinner and not me included.

HB: Aigoo, don't be like that... He must have wanted to invite you, but then didn't have your number.

Stephanie: Well, that's understandable anyways... Since he just got back and prolly doesn't have my number

HB: YUP, and plus... you changed your number like how many times?

Stephanie: Hahahaha, your right.. I can't even remember anymore.

Note: Steph is pretty popular with guys, but when she gets tired of them.. She changes her number to avoid them. :D ( Hahaha, does any of my unnie's out here does the same thing too? )

Ring Ring Ring...

HB: Oh, it's James... hold on.. Yeoboseo

James Woo: Hye Jung-shiii, are we still on for dinner tonight?

HB: Yeah of course... ( Smiling towards Stephanie.. )

James Woo: Oh ok, just making sure. It's gonna be at Romio's restaurant. Ok? Wait, do you want me to pick you up? or do you just wanna meet up?

Note: Hey youuuu, MR. Woo.... What kind of gentlemen are you? If it's a date, like what your thinking... shouldnt you be picking her up? Ahhh, if it was me? You would have FAILED already. kekeke ( Seriously, I'm not like that.... but just that I don't like him very much, that's why I said he would have FAILED already. )

HB: Aniya, noo need. I can get over there by myself.

James Woo: Araso, you know where it is right?

HB: Yeah, of course.. I've been there a couple of times, so I know exactly where the place is at.

James Woo: Oh ok, i'll see you later on then.

Stephanie: YA! How come you didn't mention to him that I was coming.

HB: I don't want to spoil the surprise.

Stephanie: Ahhhhhhh!! your so clever.

HB: Of course

Note: Stephanie had a special feelings towards James W-H-O guy, since back then... But she never got to express herself, coz she knows that James Woo liked HB unnie before. Could now be the time for her to show her true feelings towards the guy? Who she once have a thing for? and still has that same feeling up until now? ( Maybe this is one of the reason, why her relationship with others are not going so well. )I think this would be a really good idea, so then she could take him away, and bring James somewhere else... LIKE iraq perhaps or somewhere really FAR FAR away? kekekek ( I'm so mean, but oh well... :D )

HB went home first and got herself ready for the dinner that they are about to have tonight. She then went ahead to the restaurant and saw James waiting for him at the parking lot.

James Woo: You looked very lovely tonight, my lady.

HB: Oh thank you, not that I don't hear that everyday. ( joking around... )

James Woo: Shall we?

HB: Wait, I'm waiting for someone... she said.. She's here already.

( Stephanie came out of the picture.... )

HB: There you are....

(James was too shocked to see Stephanie, that he couldn't even moved. It seemed like he was glued in. )

Stephanie: Mianhaeyo, it was a little traffic.

HB: James, you remember steph right?

James Woo: ( Had gotten back his senses ) Hey, steph.. it's been a long time. Dang girl, you changed a lot.

Stephanie: is it bad changed? or good changed?

James Woo: Good changed of course... Anyways, we better get inside already.

HB: Arasooo, lets go.. [ Linking arm with Stephanie ]

James Woo: ( Aissssh, I thought it was supposed to be a dinner between the both of us... )

Note: Hahahahhaaha, you thought.... BLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH

to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)