Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Chapter 14

HJ: Young Saeng was right... I took a chance before, so why can't I do that again? [ HJ fell asleep with those thoughts filled up in his mind.]

( The next day…. )

HB's umma: Hye Jung-ah, where were you yesterday?

HB: I went to the customers house.

HB's umma: Sincha? Wae? you always do this.

HB: [ looking all puzzled... ] Do what umma?

HB's umma: Make me worry.

HB: Umma, there is nothing to worry about.

HB's Umma: You just don't know how scared I was, when I saw you lying down and couldn't able to breath. I thought I would have lost you at that very moment, like I lost your appa.

HB: Umma, stop thinking about that. I'm here arent I? I'm talking to you right now... aren’t I? Don't worry Umma.. I'm not going anywhere. I'm a one tough cookie right? you always tell me this.. so there is nothing to worry about.

HB's Umma: I just don't want to see you suffering, it hurts me.

HB: Aisssh, let's stop this already. [ Hwang Bo hates it, when she sees her mom about to cry or crying. Specially when it's about her. ]

HB's umma: Arasooo! being a cry baby doesn't really suit the both of us huh?

HB: Yup, totally not.

HB's umma: You should rest, and here's your medicine.

HB: Umma, I could have just went and got them myself.

HB's umma: I already got them for you, so you wont forget about it.

HB: Komawa umma.

HB's umma: Ok, i'll turn the lights off for you.

HB: Ummaaaaa.

HB's umma: Ne?

HB: Mianhaeyo....

HB's umma: For what?

HB: for making you worry about me.

HB's umma: Just please don't over work yourself again.

HB: Araso, goodnight umma.

HB's umma: Goodnight hye jung-ah

( SS501 are back in Japan for more activities, and like expected they’re getting busier than ever. The guys couldn’t even get enough sleep sometimes, coz of the tight schedule they all have. HJ and HB haven’t been talking in awhile, since HJ is busy enough with activities and HB has to do her own thing too.)

HB: [ SMS suddenly popped out ] Aissh, HJ-aahh can you be more considerate and text me later on, and not at this early?

( She thought it was from HJ, but actually it was from someone else, and not just someone else… Someone she knew from back then… )

Note: Someone else? Back then? I wonder if it’s a girl or a boy?

HB: [ Blinking her eyes several times.. ] “ Morning sunshine…" [ HB replied…. ] Who is this? Are you joking me? Isn’t it quite too early for jokes?

Note: Morning Sunshine? Hahaha, sooo corny... This guy got no lines. Who uses that line now a days anyways? Morning Sunshine? Gossshh, soo lame. R0FL!

James Woo: Don’t get mad, dont you think it’s too early for a person to be upset too?

HB: Stop joking around, and tell me who you are?

James Woo: Like always… your still the fierce Hye Jungie-ah. It’s me Kim James Woo.

( James Woo is Hwang Bo’s childhood friend who happened to like her, ever since. HB kinda had a hint of James Woo’s feeling towards her back then, but like always.. She tried to deny everything that could possibly have a reason for her to get hurt in the end.)

Note: I wonder why unnie tries to deny the truth? I mean, why is she so afraid of getting hurt for?

HB: James w-h-o?

James Woo: James W-O-O

HB: I know who you are dummy… I was just kidding around. You know I always make fun of your name

James Woo: Hye jungie-ah you still haven’t changed…

HB: Waeyo? What do I need to changed for? Anyways, your back? Since when?

James Woo: Just this morning.. I just got home.

HB: How long are you going to be here?

James Woo: Hmm, it depends.. If I do get what I want, then I might stay forever.

HB: Hmmmm, it sounds like a pretty serious business.

James Woo: More than you could ever think… Anyways, let’s grab some lunch later. Yeah?

HB: yeah, for sure. What time?

James Woo: like in 2hrs. At the same spot that we usually go to.

HB: Araso, see you in a bit.

( Hwang Bo got ready, and went straight to the meeting place… )

James Woo: Just look at that… a goddess just stepped in the building.

HB: Ohh shut up, I got no time for your sarcastic joke.

James Woo: That was no JOKE, that was a compliment that came straight out from James Woo’s heart.

HB: James W-H-O?

James Woo: Aisssshhh! Still haven’t changed I see…

HB: Aigoo, if I didn’t you must have.

James Woo: I can practically say.. I’ve grown.

HB: That’s good, since you were really immature back then.

James Woo: Sincha? To think about it, I could have been.. Since I didn’t even tried enough.

HB: Tried what?

James Woo: Ohh nothing.

Note: that is just soo obvious, that this guy still likes HER! Ahhhhhh~~~

HB: OK? Anyways, you said that you came back for something right? Is it a business thing? What is it? Maybe I can help you out?

James Woo: It’s more than a business, it’s quite a personal thing actually.

HB: W0W, our Wooly-ah is talking big now.

(James Woo gave HB that cute smirk… )

James Woo: Haven’t heard you called me like that in awhile.

HB: that is your nickname for like the past how many years we have known each other.

James Woo: Yeah, for the past how many years… I’ve regretted not able to express.

HB: what did you say?
James Woo: Able to express.. How much I dislike that nickname. ( I’ll definitely getting what I came back for. )

HB: Well, too bad too sad.. It’s already been stamp and had saliva all over it. That nickname will always be yours til the day you die.

James Woo: hahahaha! This is just like old times.

HB: Yeah, it does.. I can’t believe this place is even still open.

James Woo: I know.. I couldn’t believe it either. ( Staring at her beautiful angelic face… )

HB: Wae? Whatchu staring at?

James Woo: there is something in your face. ( Reached out and wiped HB’s face )

Note: Waaah, you get your hands off HB unnie’s face right at this INSTANT. How dare youuuu!!! Ahhhhhhh, HJ oppa where the heck are you?

( HB felt a little awkward and so did James Woo who didn’t realized what he just did… )

James Woo: Aheeemmm, ( Tried to changed the subject.. ) Did you eat already? Should we order?

HB: Actually, My stomach is starting to growl.

James Woo: perfect timing then….


To be continued………………………

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)