Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Chapter 6

[ Hyun Joong fainted in some CF shot that they did last THURSDAY, and the reporter even mentioned that HJ the leader of SS501 is suffering a lack of sleep lately, and his INSOMNIA has gotten worst than it was before.
Manager-shii decided to let him stay in Korea, and take him out of the ACTIVITY in JAPAN for temporarily until he gets some rest.]

HJB: Hyung... Hope you feel better, and we will bring you some more MANGA when we get back. I promise.

Young Saeng: Try to get some more sleep joongie-ah

Kyu Jong: Yup Hyung, you should be taking care of your health even more.

Jung Min: Don't worry much, I will take care of them in Japan. I'll keep them in one piece.

Hyun Joong: You guys better behave out there, and don't you think I wont be able to know every STEP and MOVEMENT about you guys.

4 members: ARASOOOO!!!!

Note: Even though the boys seemed to be always playing around all the time, but they do seriously look out for each other like a true brothers. Could Hwang Bo and Hyun Joong finally meet today?

[ Everyone left to catch their flight. Hyun Joong was left all alone at home, he was taking his rest for the man really needed it. ]

Knock Knock..... ( Hyun Joong is specially known to be a HEAVY sleepier, when he does get the CHANCE to sleep. )

Hwang Bo: ( Got the keys in her pocket, and letting herself in.... Looking around, and wondering if someone was actually home this time, but it was too peaceful and seemed like Nobody was at home again. )

Hwang Bo: How come every time I come over here, there is always nobody at home. Maybe they're all busy.. Hahaha, probably really busy stalking the SS501. (She continued with her THOUGHTS and laughing as crazy as she usually does.)

[ While she was laughing... Hyun Joong in the other hand HEARD her loud laughter all the way at the room, that his resting at. The poor boy thought, his actually dreaming. ]

Note: Awwww, poor oppa. :(

Hwang Bo: It's a bit messy today... But this is waaay better than the FIRST time I came over here, that one was just unexplainable.... a real mess. Better start the cleaning now, so I could go home already. I still need to help Umma with something too, it's weird that I don't even have school but still my schedules are piling up? How much more if I did got school? Ahhh, thinking about it I could already feel the exhaustion.

[ Hwang Bo started cleaning without noticing that someone was actually at home, and Hyun Joong in the other hand didn't know, that the TOOL service lady was at the HOUSE for cleaning. Both were UNAWARE of each others presence. ]

Note: I guess oppa was too sick, that he even forgot that the HB unnie is there for cleaning. Poor Oppa, I hope he feels better soon.

Hwang Bo: Living room, checked... the kitchen is done... The laundry is almost done too... Up next should be the rooms. Gaaah, I hate cleaning the rooms. It's the messy part of this house.

[ Hyun Joong and Young Saeng shares room, and it's located way at the back. While Hwang Bo was cleaning all the rooms, but except the LAST one, in which our 4D little prince HJ is lying down and peacefully sleeping like an ANGEL. Hwang Bo directly opened the door, and started screaming on the top of her lungs. ]

Hwang Bo: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~

Hyun Joong: What, what, what happened? FIREEEE? FIREEE? [ looking all lost and confused. ]

Hwang Bo: OMG, I thought you were DEAD or something.... I didn't know someone was at home, since I was knocking at the door, and no one answered at all.

Hyun Joong: Mianhaeyo, I was resting and didn't notice you were already here. ( Sooooo it wasn't a DREAM then... it was really HER! I keep thinking... I've heard this LAUGH once before, but couldn't remember when and where. Now I totally recall everything. )

Hwang Bo: You look so pale... kwenchana? are you sick? ( Totally didn't notice he was the SS501 Hyun Joong. )

Hyun Joong: Aniya... I'm just really tired, and that's why I didn't even notice you were here already.

Note: Yup, every guy has that PRIDE! Gosssh, if your sick.. then let it out! But Unnie wont buy that... She can tell when a person is sick or not.

Hwang Bo: I'm sooo sorry to disturb your REST, but do you still want me to clean your ROOM?

Hyun Joong: Uhmm, I could just go to Kyu Jong's room and you could continue on your work here.

Hwang Bo: Arasooo!

[ Hyun Joong left the room, and went to Kyu Jong and HJB's room to continue his REST! ]( Ahhh, sooo that's what she looks like in person... She's actually have a pretty cute... I meant her laugh is pretty cute, its really something. )

Hwang Bo: ( Finally..... she recognized the PERSON that she was just talking to earlier. ) Wait.... wait... Wasn't that Kim Hyun Joong from SS501? ( Pinching herself...) Ouccch!! Sincha? I'm not dreaming right? Otokieee.

Note: What do you mean by otokie? R0FL, ahhh the fangirl inside of her is about to burst out! hahahaha

[ Hwang Bo was done with the ROOM, and went to the kitchen to start cooking, but she saw Hyun Joong getting some WATER. ] ( AWKWARDNESS surrounded the ROOM. )

Hyun Joong: Aaaaaa... Mianhe, I forgot to properly INTRODUCED myself.. I'm Kim Hyun Joong from.... ( Before he could finished it....)

Hwang Bo: From SS501 right?

Hyun Joong: ye....

Hwang Bo: Araso, I'm Hwang Bo your walking tool service girl.

Hyun Joong: It's finally nice to meet the person who cooks the awesome food, that we get to eat.

Hwang Bo: Laughing Out Loud.... aniya, my cooking isn't really that good to be praised.

Hyun Joong: Sincharoo, sunbae-nimmm. It's so good that even HJB wants to marry you.

Hwang Bo: Yaaaa, why you calling me sunbae-nimm? you think I'm really that OLD?

Hyun Joong: Aniyaa... I didn't mean it that way... Noona looks like she's in the CHAKRA age level, soo I'm assuming your in that age already?

Hwang Bo: Couldn't HOLD it any longer and burst out LAUGHING.

[Hwang Bo looking at him... (He looks sooo pale.. he must not be feeling very well these days.. I heard that he actually fainted and has insomnia.) ]

Hwang Bo: Want me to cook you some food? I'm about to cook you guys some for dinner anyways.

Hyun Joong: No need noona. The others aren't here, so I could just cook some for myself.

Hwang Bo: waeyo? How could a sick person cook for himself? You just go rest and I'll cook you some soup. ( Pushing him away... ) Araso?

Hyun Joong: But I'm not sick?

Hwang Bo: Yeah, it only says all over your face.

[ Hyun Joong look like a puppy... listened to Hwang Bo's order, and left the kitchen area.]

Hyun Joong: What is she ? like a GENERAL? I didn't even notice I'm actually doing what she just told me to do.

[ While walking out of the kitchen area... HJ saw the piano, and went directly into were it's at... ]

Hwang Bo: Bogoshipda? Ahhh, as expected from Kim Hyun Joong so talented. ( Getting the good feeling of the piece that Hyun Joong was playing in the piano. )

Hyun Joong: I Haven't played piano in awhile....

HJ stopped playing as Hwang Bo was done with her cooking too... She placed everything in the table.

Hwang Bo: You can really play good.. you know? and why did you stopped all of sudden?

Hyun Joong: Because... that's the only part I've learned so far....

Hwang Bo: Oh... it sounded nice... it's sad that you didn't got to FINISH it.

Hyun Joong: ( Feeling sad upon hearing Hwang Bo's comment. ) Don't worry noona... I'll try to finish learning the WHOLE thing..

Hwang Bo: Sincha? waeyo? are you going to play it for me? [ She was just saying it out of a JOKE ]

Hyun Joong: Aniya, I also think it's pitiful not able to FINISH such an amazing piece.

Hwang BO: ( Ahhh, this guy is really something.... ) You should eat already, before the food gets cold.

Hyun Joong: Kansamida... Noona, you eat too..

Hwang Bo: Nah, I'm ok.. ( looking at HJ eating.. He looked sooo weak. )

[ Hwang Bo started walking towards the kitchen.... ]

Hyun Joong: Where you going?

Hwang BO: I forgot to prepare something...

Hyun Joong: It's not one of those HEALTHY stuff right?

Hwang Bo: Whatt?

Hyun Joong: Are you going to make me something HEALTHY?

Hwang Bo: [ looked so shocked. ]are you psychic? can you read others peoples MIND?

Hyun Joong: So you are really making me some then....

[ Hwang Bo making some onion soup.... ]

Hwang Bo: Drink this... My mom told me it's really good for people who got INSOMNIA.

Hyun Joong: ye, kansamida...

Hwang Bo: does it taste bad?

Hyun Joong: It does..

Hwang Bo: ( OMG, his so straight forward with everything. )sincharo? but it should help you, so drink it up. ( Looking at the time.. Oh shoot, I need to leave now. )

Hyun Joong: [He saw Hwang Bo looking at her watch... ] Do you need to leave now noona?

Hwang Bo: Actually yeah... I promised my mom I'll be home early today, to help her with something.

Hyun Joong: Oh ok... I should walk you to the DOOR then..

Hwang Bo: Aniya, you just finished that... and if you get hungry later on, just heat up the remaining soup in the fridge. OK?

Hyun Joong: Araso! thanks again noona, and have a safe trip back home.

Hwang Bo: OK, bye and get some rest.

to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)