Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Friday, May 15, 2009

Chapter 12

HJB: hey, did hyung came back already?

YS: Nope, he hasnt been back since the guy stepped out of the house.

JM: Where did that kid run off too. I'm sooo hungry, and we don’t even have anything to cook... Not even a piece of carrots for sake.

HJB: Just drink up your saliva... Don’t horse usually do that? I mean.. drool off with their saliva?

JM: Yaaaa, you be quite before I broadcast your infinite snoring.

HJB: Aigoo, You know I'm just kidding. Hyung your so pretty [ Trying to save himself.. ] Sincharo, your skin is glowing, and look at that smile.

JM: I know right? [ flipping his hair back.. ]

YS: You actually bought that? Lol, your soo easily dec......

( Before YS could finished... HJB covered YS's mouth... )

( KJ called HJ while the others were busy playing around.... )

HJ: Yeoboseo

KJ: Hyung, where are you? Aren’t you supposed to be back like an HOUR ago? What is taking you so long?

HJ: Just chill.. I'm already on my way.

KJ: It's getting CHAOTIC out here. [ Looking at the rest of the YOUNG MASTER who were playing around. ]

( HJ finally came back with grocery and food in his hands. The Young Masters immediately run towards him and aimed directly to the shopping bag. )

Note: The boys were like starving wild animals... after all, Hwang Bo unnie once called that place a JUNGLE HOUSE, so it perfectly matched.

( Everyone was eating, but except HJ who seemed to be just staring at them while the Young Masters were eating.)

YS: Are you just going to sit right over there and watch us eat?

HJ: It's ok, I'm already full by just looking at my cute little brothers eating, like there is no tomorrow.

HJB: [ Talking while his mouth was still full. ] I love take outs, coz I don't have to wash dishes after and it's FREE

HJ: Actually, that food that your about to put in your mouth is 6000won please. [ handed his long arms and opening his palm. ]

HJB: what? why so expensive? Can I get a discount? Like 100% discount? [ Doing a cute smile... ]

Note: Hahahaha, HJB is so used to it now. I think, coz he always get to wash dishes at the end, that it actually became a habit for him now.

JM: Ahhh, that was so good. thanks for the good meal my son. I ate well.

HJ: Not a problem, just don't forget to clean up guys. A mah go ahead to bed.

KJ: Why do you want to go to bed so early? When we don't even have a schedule tomorrow. This is once in a life time that we can actually play games all night without any worries about getting up early the next day or getting a nag from Umma.

HJ: Nah, i'll pass on that. I didn't get any sleep before leaving Japan remember?

KJ: [ Whispering... ] I'm totally wondering why you couldn't sleep...

HJ: say what?

KJ: Ahh, nothing.. have a good rest.

HJ: OK, be sure to turn off everything and make sure to also clean this, when you guys are done.
Young Masters: ARASOOOO!!

( HB keeps turning back and forth, and couldn't sleep at all. She can't stop thinking about HJ and that part where he said " YOU & ME" it seemed to hold a meaning, but she doesn’t know why she keeps on thinking about it too much. What he said was far off with the "YOU & ME" as in being together, but for some odd reason.... she felt like it was like that. )

HB: I think it's the medicine I've been drinking.... It's making me think the unthinkable stuff. This is insanity......

HJ: I wonder if noona is really ok. She was spacing out on the phone earlier, and I don't even know what I said for her to go like that. But it was really nice hearing her voice on the phone. I think.. I really missed that pure husky voice of her. [ HB voice was stuck in HJ's mind.... the thought of her and for how many days he wanted to listen to her voice has being fulfilled already, and that satisfaction put him to rest, and the guy had fallen asleep. ]

( HB and HJ had fallen asleep almost at the same time. this could be faith or not, but definitely there is that special feelings between this two that connects or links them together, even though they're far apart from each other. )

Note: It only took 5min to remember her voice, so he could fall asleep. lol! the power of General Hwang Bo, it can't be underestimated. kekekeke!

Ding Dong Ding Dong....

HB: Should they be here? I mean, I specially came in early so that at least I get to see all of them for the first time. Ahhh, what am I doing? I sounded like a FANGIRL whose dying to see the idols, but I got to admit that I really do want to see them in person too.

Note: Unnie I want to see them too, your so lucky!!! I'm Jealous of you...

( JM got to opened the door... )

HB: Ahh, annyeongsaeyo...

JM: Annyeongsaeyo, who are you?

Note: JM oppa aren’t you a little straight forward.

HB: Ohh, I'm HB your cleaning service girl.

JM: Ohhh, soo your that girl... that my kid is totally crazy about these days.

( HB looked so puzzled about what the Jung Mal Umma was talking about. )

HB: Yeah, will.. I came early since I don't know if you guys are gonna be gone or not. But I was hoping to catch you guys before leaving, so I know what to buy for grocery and stuff.

JM: Ohhh ok, well... the rest of the kids are still asleep right now.

HB: Ahh, arasooo. Should I start off with grocery? Since cleaning would create a lot of noise and I don't want to wake up the Young Masters either.

JM: Yup, that sounds good. Well, I’ll right up the list for you. I pretty much know the stuff that is needed in this house.

HB: [ This guy sounds like a MOTHER. ] OK

JM: Ok, here you go. All the things that is needed is written on this paper, so if you need any question about I,t you can call. Here is my number down below.... 661-555-5501

Note: That isn’t his real number, so unnie’s stop writing it down. :(

HB: OK, thank you... i'll be back soon. But before she could enter the supermarket, she noticed on the list it was in BOLD letters... " FRESH CARROT's " Eh? Why is this one in BOLD letters? Ohhhh yeah, I forgot that they got a horse at home.

( HB bought everything that was on the list, and came back at the house. )

JM: Oh is this everything?

HB: Yeah, are the Young Master still asleep?

JM: Yeah they're...

HB: Araso, i'll start with laundry and cook some breakfast for you guys. Are you hungry?

JM: yeah you can do that... I’ll go ahead and take a shower

HB: Let me cook first, since I can’t really go to the rooms yet to get their laundry.

(JM who just came out of the shower, went straight to checked up on HB while cooking.)

HB: [ Shocked… ] What in the…

JM: What are you cooking?

HB: Some ginseng chicken soup and flavored chicken…

JM: Ahhh, good. That’s my kids favorite.

HB [ His kids? It’s weird enough that he keeps on checking every single thing I do around here…. I feel like I’ve been evaluated by someone. ] Yeah, HJ-ahh told me that you guys love to eat this.

JM: Ahh, so you and my little boy are pretty close?

HB: Well, not that close… but we do talk sometimes.

JM: [ Giving that slight smile… ] Ahhh, araso

YS: [ Going towards the kitchen area.. ] Ahhh, what’s that smell? Jung Mallllllll are you cooking my favorite dish?

JM: Nope, she is?

( YS who finally reached the kitchen, didn’t expect to see HB. The boy was still in his boxers… )

HB: Annyeong, Good morning……

YS: Too shocked, runs toward back to his room.

Note: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, unnie is sooo lucky.. he get to see YS still on his boxers…

(JM who couldn’t stop laughing.. finally went to check up on YS..)

JM: Dude, are you ok?

YS: How come you didn’t warn me? You could have told me someone was at home…

( HJ who was also awake by the commotion in the room. )

HJ: Whose here?

YS: Some girl….

HJ: Some girl? Is it your GF Jung Mal?

JM: Mine? Noooo, it’s your GF

HJ: Huh? mine?

JM: Your clean service is here.

HJ: Sincharo? Noona is here? [ his eyes got bigger, and it truly shows the disbelief of hearing what JM was just telling him. ]

YS: Ohh, that was her?

( HJ running towards the kitchen )

HB: Ohhhh, your awake already? Goooo

HJ: Gooo [ He finally noticed that him also was still on his BOXERS. ]

HB: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

HJ: I’m sorry I’m sorry….

[ HJ running towards the room, and hide himself. ]

Note: Unnie, you don't know how lucky you are. Errrrr, me wanna see too. Hahaha, How often can this situation happened, right? ROFL!

To be continued…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)