Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Chapter 11

HJ was the first one to get ready, and shocked the rest of the young masters.

JM: [ tap HJ's forehead, and pretended to check his temperature. ] Are you feeling sick?

HJ: [ big smile ] aniya, I couldn't sleep at all last night, so I decided to get ready first. We have to leave early right?

YS: Even I couldn't sleep, because of him. All those turning back and forth... It was really bugging me last night. [ still looked hella tired. ]

HJB: I don't know about you guys, but me and KJ were sleeping like a baby last night.

KJ: Yaaaa~~~ speak for yourself... You were snoring like crazy last night.

JM: sooo your telling me, that noise was actually coming from him snoring? I thought it was from the A/C.

( Everyone was laughing, and later on the manager came to check up on the boys. )

HJB: you guys don't have any proof to even prove it.

KJ: I do have proof. I recorded everything...

HJB: Sincha? Sincharo? Your just kidding right?

KJ: Are you still going to deny it?

YS: Just give up already, we all know you snore a lot

HJ: how about we broadcast it? [ evil grin ]

HJB: Arasoooooo! Arasooo... I admit it. Stop playing already.

Manager: stop the chit chat guys and get ready. HJB-shiii, gooo wash up now.

HJB: why me? [ pointing at himself ]

KJ: headline HJB special episode " snoring"

HJB: aisssh!!! Watch i'll get you guys back somebody.

KJ: 0MG, I'm so scared...... kekekeke i'll be waiting for your comeback.

Note: kekeke, they keep on bullying him. Poor baby... It's ok. Unnie Hyunika ( H ) will defend you. Lol! KJ is such a tease to his dongsaeng.

HJB: Look at hyungnim... His soo impatient.. kekeke!

KJ: yeah, I've noticed that too... he was the first one to get ready. This is the first time I've seen him like this.

YS: I really want to meet this person his been talking to... He seemed to be really into her, for him to changed and act like this? these girl must be something extraordinary.

HJ: Why are you guys keep looking at me like that?

Manager: Hey guys listen up... your schedule isn't too tide up these time... You guys can actually rest while you guys are back home. Visit your family and stuff, coz after this.. you guys have to go back to Japan and the Asia Tour is coming up as well. Soo do whatever you need to do before the busy schedule comes.

( The boys arrived in Korea not to long ago, and they all went straight to their house. )

KJ: Home... sweet home. :)

( HJB who went straight to the kitchen, and hoping to see a delicious prepared food, but sadly found nothing. )

JM: Look at that pig... Every time we come home.. He always runs to the kitchen first.

HJB: [ Looking all disappointed... ] She didn't made us any delicious food. [pouting]

HJ: Yaaaaa, How could let a sick person cook for you?

YS: Sick? who's sick?

HJ: She is....

YS, HJB, KJ & JM: Who is SHE?

( Everyone looked at each other, coz they were asking him the same question at the same time too. )

HJ: Hwang Bo noona

YS: Hwang Bo who? She's older than you?

HJ: Yeah, she's sick and that's why the house wasn't cleaned for this week, and also the reason why you don't see anything in the fridge or the table.

HJB: How is she?

JM: What I really want to know, is that... how does my son know a lot about this girl?

HJ: She cleans our house, of course I need to update everything out here.

YS: that is true...

JM: Arasoo, but I do smell something fishy.

HJ; Nah, your just smelling HJB feet.

HJB: Yaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~ Why do you guys always have to bring me up? I didn't even do nothing.

HJ: Exactly, coz your not doing anything and it feels weird.

( Everyone laughed, and later on each of them went to their rooms to get settled down. Putting stuff in there drawers and relaxing. )

HJ: Hey, does anybody want something? coz a mah go out to buy some ramen.

( Everyone started yelling out the things they wanted... )

HJ: OK, i'll be back in a bit.

( On the waaay.. HJ took his phone and started texting someone.. )

Note: The boys are really interested about their Hyungnim's love interest. kekeke! Jung Mal Umma your soo strict!

( HB was already been checked out from the hospital, and went home straight to get some rest. )

HB: Hmmm, should I text him? He could be busy right now? [ before she could even type her own MSG! A sms popped out and it was coming from HJ.]

HJ: " Noona, I hope your feeling better and guess what?

HB: This kid really know how to do timing... " I'm already at home. I just got discharge this morning. Guess what? that your back?

HJ: Why text? when I could just call her...

( Calling HB's phone... ring ring ring.. )

HB: Yeoboseo!

HJ: Yeoboseo, Hi noona. I'm glad that your back home already. See this is what you get for being sooo stubborn.

HB: Yaaaaa, I'm already sick and your still scolding me? Your like my 2nd Umma. Nooooo, actually your worst than my mom.

HJ: At least mom agrees with me, about you being stubborn

HB: What do you mean by UMMA? she's not your mom... she's mine.

HJ: Ahhhh, Ohhh.... I meant your UMMA![ turning all red, and panicked onto how he was going to reply to her. ] Anyways, yeah... I'm back in Korea... isn't noona excited to see me?

Note: Hahaha, good save HJ oppa. Hi-5.

HB: Why would I be excited to see you?

HJ: Since I'm such a Loyal customer, and I've been gone for awhile too

HB: Loyal? and it's not like you were gone for a year or something.

HJ: See, eventho you guys couldn't come and clean the house... I never called anyone else to clean it...

HB: yaaaaaaaa! I know why you didn't call anybody, coz you really want me to clean your house. Just like you been wanting me to be your personal MAID.

HJ: Aniyaa, I wasn't even thinking that.. Plus, how could I let you clean, when your sick?

HB: Whatever!!! Anyways, I'll probably do the cleaning tomorrow.. since I can't do them today either. I'm still a little bit sick, but I should be fully recovered tomorrow.

HJ: It's ok noona... you don't have to do it this whole WEEK! The House isnt even dirty at all... i'll let the rest of the members to clean it.

HB: How could you let the young master clean up?

HJ: Why not?

HB: They're idol's....

HJ: Sooooo? Eventho we are idols, we are just people... Just Like you and me... we are the same species...

HB: [ Her heart was beating sooo fast. ]

silents........

HJ: Hello hello? Noona are you still there?

HB: Yeah, I'm still here! Sorry, I spaced out...

HJ: Are you sure your OK? [ getting worried about her, since He knows she is still sick ]

Note: How cute.... HJ oppa being worried... Eventho the guy is emotionless sometimes, but he does CARE when it comes to people he loves and close to him.

HB: Yeah, I'm 100% ok. But yeah, I should go rest now. Talk to you later, yeah?

HJ: Oh ok noona. Rest well....

HB: OK, bye. [ IDK, why my heart was beating so fast when he said " you and me" That was just really weird... Maybe, I'm just tired. Yeah, it must be it.. I should go to sleep now.]

Note: Hwang Bo unnieeeee! arentchu being in denial.. L0L!

to be continued...............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)