Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Chapter 5

[SS501 finally came home from a long day activity ( The guys are pretty much busy these days with their COMEBACK and many people wants them for VARIOUS of things. In and Out of KOREA isnt bad enough... and addition to VARIETY show guesting and CF offers are all piling up for them. )

HJB: [ Smelling ] HmMmM... that smell. Did she came back?

Hyun Joong: You and FOOD! Can't be separated or what?

Kyu Jong: Seriously, I must give it to her. She's really good at cooking.

Jung Min: What's this? ( Looking at the piece of paper. ) Hey, I think she left a NOTE.

Hyun Joong: Hearing from Jung Mal ( Across the room. ) Quickly snatched the piece of paper away from Jung Mal.

Jung Min: Gossssh! I would have given it to you nicely, if you could have just ASKED.

Young Saeng: I would never thought someone could get really excited over a PIECE of paper.

( Everyone was laughing at what YS just stated. )

Hyun Joong: Who really didn't care what they were saying or laughing about, and started reading the note that Hwang Bo left for them. ( He was smiling at the part with the pitiful smiley face, and started to think.. She has a really cute penmanship and this little smiley face is just cute. ) [ Ahhh, what the heck? Have I gone MUSHY these days? ]

HJB: I'm soooo FULL!

Kyu Jong: Hyung, when are we leaving for JAPAN?

Hyun Joong: Next week Friday? ( He just reminded himself that HE wouldn't be seeing her again.. Why do I feel like this? I'm actually having this weird eager feeling of wanting to meet this mysterious walking tool service. Ahhhh, I know now....) Runs towards the dinning table and started smelling the FOOD!

Note: Hahahaha! Hyun Joong Oppa prolly thought, that HB unnie actually put some stuff on the food. Oppa, how could you think like that. Lol, he really does have that 4D sense.

Jung Min: Yaaaa, what are you doing?

Young Saeng: Seriously, what the heck is wrong with you? OVERLY excited about a piece of note from a WALKING TOOL, and now smelling the FOOD out of nowhere? what has gone into you? Is this LACK of sleep? Lack of FOOD? what is it?

HJB: I know.... his really GOTTEN weird.

Kyu Jong: All this time, I thought I was weird. hahaha

Hyun Joong: ( He wasn't paying attention at all, and started smiling. )

Jung Min: Just look at him.. Smiling for no reason. You are really crazy aren't you?

Hyun Joong: Yeah, I'm crazy.. crazy enough to do this to a HORSE!!!

( The boys were playing around at each other.... throwing stuff at each other and just basically having fun as a GROUP. )

[They haven't really done anything like this for the longest time, since they are too busy with WORK.]

Hyun Joong: to totally thinking that she might have actually put something on the FOOD? then I think I am probably going crazy right now.. YS is right, I do need some sleep, since this lack of sleeping has gotten me waaay on the other side of myself.

Note: What faith could this two people have in the FUTURE? All the eager feeling of wanting to see a person, that you don't even know? Are those SIGNS? Soul mates perhaps? A FUTURE for two people? Ahhh all this..... are just thoughts that's running in my mind, but we shall find out as the STORY gets farther.... and I'll assure you.. this fanfic is UNPREDICTABLE. Even I don't know what's going to happened next. ROFL!

to be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)