Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Friday, May 15, 2009

Chapter 13

HB: What in the world is wrong with them? Why do they keep poppin out with their boxers on? Is these some kind of a prank show? [Looking around for some hidden cameras, but failed to see one. ]

(JM and YS started laughing and causing for the young masters on getting up. )

HJB & KJ: What’s going on?

YS: At least, I feel better now.. I can actually face her out side.

HJ: Aisssshhhhh!!! [It’s always like this… the first time was in a towel, and now boxers? Aissssh ]

KJ: What happened?

JM: These two… who were too excited to see our cleaning service girl, and ended up forgetting that they were still in their BOXERS.

HJB: Sincharo? [Started laughing while pointing at his hyungs…]

Note: I’m not used to HJB laughing at someone, since his always the ornament of laughter in the group. But it’s nice to see him coming back at them… at times. :)

KJ: So she’s here? I want to meet her too.

JM: Make sure you’re wearing something before you show yourself; she might think we’re really WEIRD!

(KJ & HJB hurried over to the kitchen, and found slender lady who was preparing the foods and putting them in the dining table. )

KJ: Annyeongsaeyo

(It gave HB a shocked, and finally realized the young boys were behind her.)

HB: Wait, before I even turn around… Are you boys all in your pants, pj’s or some sort of clothes on and not just a boxer?

(JM who suddenly appeared behind KJ and told HB…..)

JM: They’re both wearing briefs right now, so you’re safe to turn around.

HB: [ Aisssh, I swear this person is so sarcastic ]

(HB sliding towards the kitchen area without even a movement of her head.)

JM: Where you going?

HB: Ohh… ahh, I need to go get the chicken.

KJ: But the chicken is already here in the table?

HB: [ Otokie…] Ohhh, I meant the water cups… Yeah, the water cups I forgot to bring those out.

HJB: But…… we already

Before HJB could finished what he was going to say… HB had already escaped the scene.

HJB: What’s wrong with her? She seems really nervous

( JM who followed HB in the kitchen area… )

JM: Did you buy some kimchi? My kid’s loves to eat those.

HB: Oh my god, I swear you guys are giving me HEART ATTACK! You guys always, popping out behind my back and giving me a big shocked.

JM: Sincha? Mianhe.. I didn’t mean to sneak up or anything. I just want my kids to have a GOOD BREAKFAST! Since today is a special day..

Note: Jung Mal umma, actually knows how to apologies?

HB: [Special day? ] wae?

JM: So did you bought some kimchi?

HB: Yeah, I did… I’m about to prepare them right now. [His constantly checking up on the stuff that I do… I should have just came here, when everyone was out… I’m regretting meeting them now. ] You guys should just sit down at the table already… and everything is gonna be ready soon.

JM: Arasoooo! Don’t forget my carrots ok?

HB: Arasoooo, I already chopped them into pieces like you wanted me too.

JM: Ye, Kansamida…

(JM left the kitchen area and went to joined the other two members HJB & KJ who were patiently waiting at the table. )

KJ: HJB-ahhh, go tell them….. the food is ready.

(HJB yelled out…. HYUNG! Breakfast is ready…. )

(YS & HJ finally came out of their caves and went to joined the other members, but as the two reached the table…. HB who was also getting out of the kitchen and on her way to put the remaining food in the table. )


( YS & HJ who were blushing upon seeing HB. )

HJB: Why are the hyungs blushing?

( HJ who was really closed to HJB slapped his head and went to go sit right next to him, and YS found his sit right next to KJ. )

JM: Arent you going to introduce her to us?

HJ: Ohhhhh, yeah…. Everyone this is Hwang Bo noona. She’s been the one taking care of our house while were all away.

HB: Annyeongsaeyo… [ slighly bowed ]

(Everyone gave HB a lot of good remarks, and thanking her for taking good care of the house, then the Young Master and HB were happily eating breakfast and we’re really comfortable enough to exchange jokes to one another. )

HB: It was really nice to finally meet all of you, and I had fun chatting with you guys.

HJB: You can always come visit us noona.

( HJ who was quitely standing right next to HB )

HJ: Duh, of course she’s coming back… She comes to clean our house atleast once a week.

HJB: Oh yeah huh! that’s even better… I get to see noona more.

HJ: [this little kid…..]

Notes: Oppss, someone is getting a little bit jelly….. lalalalala!

(HJ took HB outside and they both said their goodbyes. )

KJ: Sooo guys… what do you think of Noona?

HJB: I really like her….

JM: I approve of her.

HJ: HJB-shii if I know…. You only like her cooking…

HJB: Aniya… I really think she’s cool

YS: Me too, she seems to be pretty lay back and chill.

KJ: I really enjoy talking to her too.

Note: Woot woot… Unnie got the approval of the Young Masters.

(HJ was bored, and didn’t know what to do… decide to text HB.)

HJ: Noona, thank you for coming today. I forgot to personally tell you that… My brothers really enjoyed your company and it’s been awhile that we all played together like that. Thanks to you… All of us are once reunited. I really didn’t expect you were coming today. The thought you weren’t still fully covered but still forced yourself to come. Anyways, I wanted to make sure also if you got home safely.

HB saw the text message, and replied to it.

HB: I got home like awhile ago. I’m the great Hwang Bo noona right? Weren’t you the one who gave me that nickname? Then you should know I’m not that weak.

HJ: I’m not saying Noona is weak, it’s just that.. a SICK person shouldn’t be over working herself and just stay home and rest to regenerate.

HB: Well, Mr. Leadershii.. I happened to be different than ordinary people; I get sick even more, when I stay at home and do nothing.

HJ: Arasooo, great general BO!
HB: L0L, you should go to sleep already and I heard you guys have a schedule tomorrow. Photo shoot right?

HJ: Yeah, we do. I think tomorrow is going to be a little busy. OK noona, I’ll text you tomorrow then. Goodnight and sweet dreams.

HB: OK, you too.

HB also prepared herself to go to sleep, but somehow the incident that happen this morning kept on hunting her.

HB: Aisssh, why does that scene keep popping in my head? To think about it, this happened twice already. The first time was, when I saw him with just a towel on & now boxer? What’s next? [Covering her red face…] Otokie.

Note: What did she meant by otokie? L0L! Her imagination is running wilder mine… Unnie, get a hold of yourself.

YS: Yaaa, your spacing out again.

HJ: I have a question for you…

YS: Aigooo, what is this now?

HJ: What if you started to like someone, and the current situation you’re into isn’t really the right time or even just the fact of thinking about you being with that person is completely difficult… would you still rather go for it? And give it a chance or just wait for it?

YS: Well, it depends… but everything should be given a CHANCE! To figure out what it is and if it’s worthy to continue or to go after. Just like giving our dreams a CHANCE. Having a dream of becoming a singer and because of that dream… we tried to audition, even though we knew we only had 1% chances of getting picked. But we still tried right? We took that chance and now we became the SS501, so if we didn’t gave it a chance or a shot.. then we wouldn’t be here or I wouldn’t be here to begin with, and I would spend my whole life wondering, what could have been, if I took the chance. We all know regrets always happened at the end. I don’t like living my life with full of regrets, it’s too painful for a life to live with.

HJ: Hmmm, your right.. That totally made sense. Thanks for the talk, Mr. Lucky Prince.

YS: Not a problem. Why were you asking tho? Could have this something to do with HB noona?

HJ: Huh? Nooo, I was just asking… coz my friend asked me that question and I didn’t know how to answer it. Thanks to you… everything is solved.

YS: Well, I’m glad that I got to answer your question… anyways, we should get our beauty sleep already, since photo shoot is tomorrow.

HJ: Yeah, goodnight.

to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)