Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Monday, May 18, 2009

One SHOT dialogue fanfic

HB: to cook for you, is what I would do.

HJ: to feed it to you, is what I would do.


HB: to protect you from insects, is what I would do.

HJ: to protect you from wild animals such as Hyenas, but except insects is what I would do.


HB: to do the dance mission for you, is what I'm willing to do.

HJ: to seranade you from the bottom of my heart, is what I would do..


HB: to make you clothes, is something I would do, just for you.

HJ: to make a 1000 paper cranes, just for you, is what I would do.


HB: to show you my aegyo, like this.... is what I would do.

HJ: to make you laugh, like this everyday... is what I would do.


HB: to let you win in any game, because I know... How competitive you are.. this is something I'm willing to do, just for you.

HJ: to give you a head start, just to be fair...is what I would do.


HB: to wear less revealing clothes, is something I would do, just because the thought of you not liking it, makes me don't want to wear it.

HJ: to wear a couple t-shirt, even if i don't want to, but is what I would do... only for you.

HB: to put band- aid for you injury, is something I would do.

HB: to hold your hands like this, is what I would do


HJ: to paint your toes like this, is what I would do


HB: to love you without a doubt, is what a woman like me would do

HJ: to love and protect your heart, is what a man like me would do.


HB: to be with you, is one thing I want to do

HJ: to marry you officially, is what I want to do


HJ: Hwang buin, will you marry me?

HB: Joong Joong- ahh, that is exactly what I want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)