Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Chapter 2

Umma: Hwang Bo-shiii, since it's a Saturday and you don’t have school today. Can Umma trouble you with something?

Hwang Bo: (Still half asleep, since she was UP all night again doing her project presentation for Monday’s class.) [She’s that type of a person who likes to get everything DONE at one time, if she does have time.] What is it Umma?

Umma: I'm going to visit your Halmoni today, coz I heard she's not feeling quite to good these days.

Hwang Bo: Huh? Waeyo? What’s wrong with Halmoni?

Umma: calm down, she's ok. But I need to go and check up on her just to be sure. Since I'm leaving out of town for a whole week, and we also got a service schedule for today. I was wondering if you can do it.

Hwang Bo: Sincharo? Aigo! I guess so Umma, but is halmoni really OK? Maybe, after I'm done with the service... I could go straight ahead over there and just come back later early in the morning.

Umma: Aniya... Just come back home as soon as your done and try to get some rest. You always stay up all night. Now you don’t want to be ending up like your Halmoni. Hye Jung-ah I really didn't want to bother you as I know you stayed up all night to do your school work, but with your Halmoni's situation… I have to leave the business with you for this whole week, while I'm away; your brother is always there, you can call him anytime, if you need help.

Hwang Bo: Aigo, what are you talking about Umma? We're a family... were supposed to help each other out. This is something I need to do, and something I shouldn’t be told still. I'm a part of this family, and helping you guys is my duties.

Umma: Ok, I'm leaving now, and don’t forget the customers house address and keys are on top of the kitchen counter. Be careful. Araso?


Hwang Bo: Araso Umma, have a safe trip to Halmoni’s and please tell her to take care of her health even more. Also, please tell her that I'll be visiting her soon, when I get the chance.

[Hwang Bo got ready, and left the house. The lady even forgot to eat, coz she was so in a hurry. ]

Hwang Bo: knock knock knock..... Nobody is at home? Knock knock knock... Aissh, I totally forgot I have the keys with me. (She felt a little dumb.)

Hwang Bo: Waaaah, this place is a real mess. How can someone live like this?

[Nobody was at home, since the SS501 (Young master's) were in JAPAN at that time for some activity, but they were also scheduled to come back in Korea as of that day.]

Hwang Bo: What is this, a Jungle House? They must have gotten out of the Seoul Zoo.

[Hwang Bo started cleaning, and putting all the trash away that were scattered all over the place. While she was doing all of this, she suddenly heard her stomach growling... She just reminded herself, that she left at her house without eating anything.]

Hwang Bo: OMG, I'm so hungry... I hope they got at least something to munch in our here.

[ Hwang Bo opened the fridge, and surprisingly didn't see anything edible to eat, other than the Carrot's and a box of milk in which was already been expired like two days ago.]

Hwang Bo: Are you serious? They don't even have anything to EAT? I guess, I might have to go and buy something. I need some energy food to clean up this house, wait.. is this place even consider a house?

[Hwang Bo left and went to the nearest supermarket, and bought food that she could easily cook, but then she realized... Maybe I should just cook more, since I'm already here and they got nothing on their fridge… Might as well cooked for them too right? She bought all the stuff she needed for cooking, and went back to the house. Hwang Bo then started cooking and cleaning, while waiting for the food, she started cleaning the rooms. The rooms were full of pictures of the young masters.]

Hwang Bo: Could it be the people that are actually staying at this house, are the famous SS501? Nah, it couldn’t be right? I mean, they’re idols… if this were to be their home? Then it shouldn’t be like this mess? Ahh, I know now. They must be some Ultra obsessed fans of SS501. ( Laughing out Loud )

[She saw a big white board and it had all the Agenda’s of the young masters. (Hwang Bo wasn't convinced still.) What the heck is this now? Like the pictures wasn’t creepy enough, to think the people that are living out here are all boys.] ( Hwang Bo assumed that they were all boys, coz of the messy house, and when she was doing the laundry, it was full of boys clothing.)

Hwang Bo: Aigo, have they really gone crazy?? They know everything about their IDOL's. Though I like them, I wouldn't personally do all this stuff.

[The food was cooked and ready, so she placed them all nicely on the table and helped herself out.]

Hwang Bo: Maskita!! I'm sooo full. Good thing I did the cleaning and laundry already. Now dishes is the only last thing, that I need to do.

[She got done with everything that was needed to be done and to think about it, the lady quite finished it early than she expected.]

Hwang Bo: Should I wait for them? Nah, I need to go home. I'm worn out. After cleaning this house, I think anyone would be hella tired right after.

[Hwang Bo left the house and went home like what her Umma instructed her to do. But 20mins later...... the young master had arrived at the house.]

Kyu Jong: (The first one to opened the door.) What happened here? Did someone tryna break in, and steal something in our house?

Hyun Joong: Yaaaa, how could someone think of stealing something and clean it? Seriously, your such a weird person.
Jung min: WOW, What's that I'm smelling....

HJB: (Smelling his own feet as if he thought Jung min was talking about, his smelly feet.)
Jung Min: Yaaaaaa! I wasn’t talking about your FEET odor. Though, I'm kinda starting to smell it far off from right here.

[ Hyung Joong being sooo PLAYFUL, tried to put his DIRTY socks right at Jung Min's face. The two boys were running around in CIRCLE. ]

Hyun Joong: Yaaaaaaaaaaa!! STOP running around. The place is all cleaned now, and you guys really want to MESS it up again? ( Being the charismatic LEADER. )

Young Saeng: Look guys, the person even cooked for us.

HJB: (Stopped chasing Jung Min, and finally smelt the AROMA of the FOOD. ) Sincharo? Ahhh, it smells really good too.

Kyu Jong: And it does taste really GOOD! too (Couldn’t resist himself, but to dig in FIRST!)

HJB: Who ever made this... is someone I would love to marry in the future.

Hyun Joong: Hey you! why are you so in a hurry to get married? I should thank her for all of this.

Young Saeng: Thank who?

Hyun Joong: The walking tool service

Kyu Jong: So your the culprit, who arranged all of this.

Hyun Joong: Not the cooking part. Obviously, this is something she did additionally. I hope this is not some kind of hidden fee's. The service I requested was just to clean the house, and do our laundry. But seems like she noticed we don't got food at all and kind enough to cook us some for dinner before she left.

HJB: You better call her and say thank you for the delicious food, and if she could cook us some more next time. kekekekeke

Hyun Joong: Yaaaaaa! stop talking while your mouth is full.
(The young master ate all of the food, that Hwang Bo prepared for them.)


to be continued....

2 comments:

  1. ^^ sorry...

    but is it okay if u change the font size and color?
    too hard to read but thanks for sharing this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe, yeaaah... i'll changed them if I get the chance... XD Thanks for telling me. :D and thank you for reading it. ^___^

    ReplyDelete

Chit Chat :)