Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Chapter 3

Hyun Joong called the store, and Hwang Bo was able to pick up the phone, since Umma was still at Halmoni's house and she was the only person @ the home.

Note: The store is slash their own house too.

Hwang Bo: Bo's walking tool and laundry service how may I help you?

Hyung Joong: Annyeongsaeyo, I'm the new customer that just recently scheduled for the service. Just wanted to call and say thank you for everything, and for the food that you prepared. The horse even liked it and wanted some more.

Hwang Bo: ( Laughing out loud ) Horse? ( They had a horse? ) you guys have a HORSE?

Hyun Joong: Aniya... I was reffering to my friend.. since he looks like a horse... we call him HORSE!

Hwang Bo: ( Still laughing... that explained why there was plently of carrots in the FRIDGE.) Oh I see, well.. I'm glad you guys liked it.

Hyun Joong: ( What's up with that LAUGHT? in a way it's cool, never heard a lady could laugh like this. Hmmm, is she even a lady? ) [ spacing out into his 4D world ]

Hwang Bo: Yeboseo? Yeboseo?

Hyun Joong: Ohhh, I'm sorry... Well, yeah... I was just calling to say thank you, and to schedule for a weekly service?

Hwang Bo: Sincha? Sure, what day of the week would you guys wants us to do the service?

Hyun Joong: Our schedule is pretty crazy, but for nextweek FRIDAY should be good. If anything, i'll be sure to contact you about details.

Hwang Bo: Araso... thanks for trusting and choosing Bo's cleaning service.

Hyun Joong: Ye, kansamida. WAIT.....

Hwang Bo: Ne?

Hyun Joong: Uhmmmm.....Oh yeah, about the payments?

Note: Opps, someone is trying to hold a longer conversation. ^__^

Hwang Bo: About that... Since you guys want us to do it once a week now, then monthly payments would be fine.

Hyun Joong: Araso... ok, bye. ( How come for a minute there, I didn't want to hang up the phone? Have I gone weird, coz that was definitely weird. Sincha, Kyu Jong-ah is really contagious. I think I've been hanging out with that dude way to much, that I got infected by his weirdness syndrome.)


to be continued.............


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)