Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Friday, May 22, 2009

Chapter 16


HJ: [ calling.. ] Yeoboseo?

Other line: Oh, joong-ah... Annyeong. I called you earlier, but you werent answering your phone, so I texted you instead. Did you got them?

HJ: Mianhaeyo hyung, I had a activity earlier, so I wasnt able to answer your call.

Other line: Dont worry about it MR. popular. When are you coming back to korea?

HJ: I have no clue yet, schedules been crazy lately... are you back?

Other line: Yeah, like a few days ago. Joong-ah, your sooo far now. I can barely reach you my bro.

HJ: Aniya, I've just been lucky lately.. Thanks to someone...

Note: ahem ahem *cough* ( my throat is itchy XD )

other line: ooohhh, I know that line.. what's her name huh? Where does she live? Out there probably huh?

HJ: Aniya, she's not even from here.. She actually lives out there.

Other line: Sincha? What's her name then?

HJ: walking tool noona.

Other line: Walking Noona? She's older than you? wow! Hi-5 on that.. Dang, my dongsaeng had changed alot.. since when are you into older women? But is that really her name tho?

HJ: Aniya, it's not like that hyung.[ Started blushing.. ]

Other line: Ahuh Ahuh... I got you.. I got you...

(HJ couldn't really say anything anymore, so he just laughed along with his hyung, who couldn't stop teasing him.)

Other line: Oh yeah, i'll be flying over there in two days. That's why I called you, so we could atleast meet up somewhere and catch up. I haven't seen you in awhile and I wanted an autograph from you.. so I can show it off to someone.

HJ: Ohh wow, your using me? so you can get girls?

Other line: Aniyaaa, just think about it as a present from your favorite cousin.

HJ: Who said you were my favorite?

Other line: C'mon you don't gotta hide it. :) I remember waay back, you said.. you wanted to be just like hyung.

HJ: Ahh, glad that was back then... kekekeke!!! Just kidding hyung.

Other line: You know what.. you better watch out when I see you in two days.

HJ: What if I don't show up?

Other line: You better.. or else... you'll get something even worse coming from me.

HJ: Arasooo Arasooooo! Just gimme me a call ahead of time, maybe I can sneak out from breaks and stuff.

Other line: Oh you better make time...

HJ: Aisssh, arasoooo! I gotta go hyung, it's getting really late and I need some sleep. I have to wake up early tomorrow.

Other line: OK, later bro. call you tomorrow for updates. Araso?

HJ: ye... bye.


Note: I wonder who could this person be. Suddenly alot of random characters are poppin out.

(HB woke up in the following morning, and realized that she had fallen asleep while waiting for Joong Joong oppa's reply. She then immediately took her phone, and checked if oppa had texted her back, but sadly not even a simple " ANNYEONGSAEYO " appeared in HB unnie's inbox.)

HB: How disappointing is that? Aisssh, why even bother waiting for it. If he wants to play like this, then fine. Watch, if he texts me back.. I'm not gonna text back either.

Note: Hahahaha, thats what you get unnie for being soo mean. Now you know how inpatient and annoyed you can get to wait for someones reply. ROFL!

HB Umma: What's with that face?

HB: Nothing...

HB Umma: Seems like you got up @ the wrong side? Sincha? Waeyo? At this early, it's not usual for someones face to looked so deformed.

HB: Umma, if you make fun of me, it's the same thing as making fun of yourself. Dont you know that?

HB umma: Wae?

HB: Auntie and Uncle would always say this to me... that I look exactly like Umma, but just the mini VERSION and the YOUNGER VERSION.

HB umma: So you actually believe them? Excuse me dear, but I was actually pretty back in the day.

HB: [ Bust out laughing ] Aigooo, my umma is a bit braggy these days.

HB umma: How do you think your APPA fell in love with me, if I was some ugly duckling?

HB: You must have done something...like putting something on his food, so he'll fall in love with you like a PABO!

HB umma: Nah, he fell in love with my captivating beauty.. a pure SWAN

HB: Arasoooo umma.. your pretty... sincha, the prettiest mom in the universe. Satisfied?

HB umma: Very much satisfied.... Aigoo! when your younger, your DEFEATED. Right?

HB: Hahahaahahaha!

HB umma: I got that from you. [ sticking her tongue out towards HB ] Where are you going?

HB: It's cleaning service schedule today.

HB umma: today's friday?

HB: Yeah, Aigggooo.. Umma has gotten forgetful

HB umma: this happens when your getting old.

HB: your going somewhere today umma?

HB umma: Yeah, I'm meeting up with James-shiii's mom today. She called me yesterday asking, if I could meet her up for dinner tonight.

HB: Sincha? James wants to have dinner with me tonight too.

HB umma: Oh ok, that's good. I wont have to cook dinner for tonight.

HB: Actually, it's my turn to cook dinner.. But I'm glad I don't have to cook since both of us are going out. Anyways, I have to get going Umma. I need to stop by at Steph's house to look at her painting, I promised her I'll stop by today.

HB umma: Oh ok, be careful and see you later.

HB: Ye, araso.. Annyeongkisaeyo...

(HB had arrived @ the house, and started cleaning.. suddenly her phone vibrated and a new SMS appeared, it was coming from HJ oppa.)

HB: Ohh guess who texted me back, it's the 4D insensitive guy. Whatever, I'm not gonna reply to you either.. [ Kept on glancing at her phone. ]

Note: Unnie, arentchu being a little CHILDISH? ( If I know... she's just acting like that, coz she misses oppa. Look at her all glancing at her phone, just picked it up and call him already. )

(HB unnie continued with her cleaning and heared her PHONE ringing...)

HB: [Quickly picked up the phone.] Yeoboseo?

HJ: Noona, annyeongsaeyo.. I'm sorry for not texting you back at that one time. I had an activity, and it ended quite late already, so I was thinking you might have been sleeping already and didn't want to bother you.

HB: Wow, our famous MR. Kim Hyun Joong is actually showing some consideration now a days?

HJ: You taught me how noona.

HB: that's good. That you actually listen to people now.

HJ: Yeah, I've changed a lot... since I met noona and even sometimes it scares me.

HB: It scared you? How? [I scared him?]

HJ: Oh nothing.. don't worry about it noona.. Anyways, are you at the house right now? It's already pass 10, so I'm guess you are.

HB: Yeah, I just started cleaning like 30mins ago before you called me.

HJ: Sincha? Mianhaeyo...

HB: Aniya, it's ok. So how is it over there?

Note: Pssssh, earlier unnie was all saying she didn't wanna TEXT back, but when he CALLED? Someone was in hurry to picked it up? ROFL!

HJ: Pretty tiring... We've been working like straight days... No free day at all, that's why I havent been texting noona.

HB: Really? They shouldn't over worked you guys, that's against the LAW! you should sue them.

HJ: Hahahaha, I wish... but it's work, so I have to bear with it til this JAPAN activity ends and ASIA tour is the last thing we have to do. I'm pretty sure after the asia tour, everything would be back to normal.

HB: Are you guys coming back to KOREA before the Asia Tour even begins?right? When is that anyways?

HJ: Why? does noona wanna see me? before I go overseas?

HB: [ Started to blush] Aniya, I was just asking.. coz what about the cleaning service? and How are you going to pay us? when you guys go on the asia tour?

Note: Are you sure? it's about business matter unnie? that's why you asked him? could it be your curious about his schedule? and getting worried his gonna be even more far away from you?

HJ: Well, you can just give me your business account and I can just send the payments diretcly.

HB: Oh yeah, of course. I'll just text you the account number.

HJ: Sooo how about you Noona? How's everything over there?

HB: Everything has been good.... My childhood friend just got back from overseas too..

HJ: [ voiced suddenly changed. ] Who?

HB: [ kind of notices the slight changed of voice, and started to get curious of the sudden changed. ] It's my childhood friend JAMES, his been gone for awhile to study abroad. We're really close, since were little.

HJ: [teasing tone, but deep inside he was really serious] are you sure his just a childhood friend?

HB: Yeah, of course. [trying to test his patient..] HE did confessed to me once before, but that was when we're still in HIGHSCHOOL.

HJ: [ Got silent.. ] Really? soo walking tool noona actually has alot of suitor back then? What happened now noona? Where did those suitors went of?

HB: Aisssh, I swear... I could never have a serious conversation with you. Everything is a jokes isn't it? [ Getting all worked up, coz her plan of making him jealousy didn't work. ]

Note: Hahaha, but actually it did work... :P

HJ: I'm just kidding Noona... Anyways, I need to hang up now. Still need to get ready for the activity today. [ tried to hide his irritation upon hearing this JAMES guy who suddenly appeared. ]

HB: Oh ok, ttyl then.. take care and bye.

HJ: Bye....

to be continued.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)