Let's hear the MUSIC :)

KABOOM ! ! ! Highlight Update :)

What's for today?


Current mood: Everyday's a shock, every night's a shock...

Something Productive: Updated my playlist with some 2010 fresh comebacks of our beloved k-pop idol's :)

New: Strong Heart ( Remix ) ShortFIC & JB fanfic feat. U-know

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Joongbo FANFIC convo



- Hahaha, when imagination comes out... it run's like a wild animal. -


HB: Shilllang, guess what?
HJ: You miss me? ^___^ coz I know I do. Arent you in PELEPINS ( Philippines ) right now?

HB: Yeah, and guessed who welcomed me?
HJ: WHO? are you cheating on me buin?


HB: Aigoo, stop with your weird assumptions. Anyways, did you know that aside from U.S we also have Joongbo supporters in PELEPINS? ( Philippines) I was really surprised, that they actually waited for me to land and shocked with the warmth welcomed they had for me and the girls. they were really adorable. ^__^

HJ: Sincha? W0W, our love has really spread that far?

( This two has no freakin IDEA, that they have supporters all AROUND THE WORLD.. and they have been infecting as for about a year now. kekeke)


HB: Hahaha, as always... My 4D shillang never fails to make me laugh, even from the distance. Oh yeah, they also gave me lots of gifts, and what makes it even funnier is that some of this are for you.

HJ: Smart of them buin, and thanks to them too.. Now I would actually have the more reason of seeing you, since you have to give those goodies to me. Would you fly to JAPAN by any chance? Pelepins stopping over JAPAN maybe?


HB: Hahaha, what will I do without my cute shillang... Did you still remember that one couple t-shirt you got from the U.S fans? I just recently got one out here too, but I actually got TWO. The first one was the same designed as the one you got, and another different designed. I'm also wearing it right now. I'll take a picture later on and show it to you. :)

HJ: Sincha? that's not fair... How come I only got one =(


HB: Haha, we both got the same thing.. so don't worry. You'll get them soon... I hope your doing fine in Japan and hope to see you soon, and to answer your question earlier.. I do miss you too. ^__^ take care, ttyl.


NOTE: Ssorry, I couldn't sleep... so my imagination started to RUN WILD again. kekekekeke! I wished this conversation could really happen in real life. May not be the exact convo, but somewhat like this is going to make us all Joongboers happy right? :D have I gone crazy or I'm just purely a Joongbo crazy? ^___^ I think I need to be admitted soon, before I started having JOONGBO seizure again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chit Chat :)